2002 Prowler 3.5l V6 24v Automatic Rwd Convertible Leather Keyless Entry Cd Gold on 2040-cars
Sun City, Arizona, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Engine:3.5L 3497CC 215Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Gray
Make: Chrysler
Number of Cylinders: 6
Model: Prowler
Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
Warranty: No
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 14,500
Sub Model: Roadster with Matching Trailer Low Miles
Exterior Color: Gold
Number of Doors: 2 Doors
Chrysler Prowler for Sale
2001 chrysler prowler base convertible 2-door 3.5l patriot blue
2002 chrysler plymouth prowler 6464 miles(US $31,900.00)
2001 chrysler prowler base convertible 2-door 3.5l(US $26,000.00)
2002 prowler chrysler(US $30,000.00)
2002 chrysler prowler base convertible 2-door 3.5l
Super clean low mileage 2002 chrysler prowler! only 4511 miles. collector car!(US $32,995.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Wright Cars ★★★★★
World Class Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Walt`s Body & Paint, LLC ★★★★★
Upark We Sell IT ★★★★★
Tristan Express Auto Sales ★★★★★
Superstition Springs Lexus ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne being treated in Zurich
Mon, Jul 23 2018ZURICH — Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne was being treated in a Zurich hospital on Sunday with a serious illness after suffering complications following shoulder surgery. A Fiat Chrysler spokesman confirmed Marchionne was in Zurich's University Hospital, one of Switzerland's largest medical centers. The FCA spokesman did not give the 66-year-old Italian-Canadian executive's condition or say in which of the hospital's 43 divisions he was being treated. Italian news outlets said he has been in a coma since Friday, is breathing with the help of a ventilator, and that attempts to have him breath on his own were unsuccessful. Fiat Chrysler named its Jeep division boss Mike Manley on Saturday to take over immediately from Marchionne, who had been due to step down next April. SGS, the Swiss logistics services company, also announced on Sunday that it had named a new acting chairman to take over for Marchionne, since his illness prevented him from fulfilling the role's obligations. SGS said in a statement it was "deeply saddened" by the news, as did Lausanne, Switzerland-based Philip Morris International, where Marchionne is also on the board. Marchionne was credited with rescuing Fiat and Chrysler from bankruptcy after taking the Italian carmaker's wheel in 2004. On Saturday he was also replaced as chairman and CEO of Ferrari and chairman of tractor maker CNH Industrial — both spun off from FCA in recent years. In additional management changes linked to Marchionne's illness, Ferrari named FCA Chairman and Agnelli family scion John Elkann as new chairman and Louis Camilleri becomes chief executive. Reporting by John Miller in ZurichRelated Video: Image Credit: Reuters Chrysler Ferrari Fiat US
Marchionne to take his sweater and go home after 2018
Wed, 08 Oct 2014The end is in sight for Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne, who confirmed in an interview with Bloomberg that once FCA's sweeping five-year plan is completed, he'd be stepping down from his post to "undoubtedly" do something else that didn't involve turning around global corporations. That would mean he should finish up after 2018 if all goes according to plan.
"It's as important to walk away from the table as it is to sit down," Marchionne told Bloomberg.
Marchionne has been at Fiat since June of 2004 and is one of the chief architects behind the Italian company's acquisition of Chrysler. Despite his successes, he does sound quite ready to move beyond the auto industry, rhetorically asking his Bloomberg interviewers if there "are other things I like to do apart from this?"
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer says manufacturing can reopen May 11
Thu, May 7 2020Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Thursday said the state's factories can reopen next Monday, May 11, removing one of the last major obstacles to North American automakers bringing thousands of laid-off employees back to work amid the coronavirus pandemic. While reopening the manufacturing sector, Whitmer also extended her state's stay-at-home order by about two weeks to May 28, citing a desire to avoid a second wave of COVID-19, the respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus. “WeÂ’re not out of the woods yet, but this is an important step forward," Whitmer said in a statement. "As we continue to phase in sectors of our economy, I will keep working around the clock to ensure our businesses adopt best practices to protect workers." This week, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said they were targeting resuming vehicle production in North America on May 18, but suppliers would need time to prepare ahead for that date. Ford has not said what date it is targeting. The governor previously extended the state's coronavirus stay-at-home order through May 15, but had lifted restrictions for some businesses. Neighboring Ohio had allowed manufacturing to resume this past Monday, putting pressure on Whitmer to follow suit. Michigan's shutdown had stymied efforts by the Detroit Three and rival automakers to restart vehicle assembly anywhere in the United States, because so many critical parts suppliers are based in the state. Automakers and their suppliers already have begun gearing up for a possible resumption of work at their U.S. plants, but needed the official go-ahead from Whitmer. Industry officials had been pressing Whitmer to allow suppliers to reopen starting May 11 so the automakers could resume operations on their target date. They also wanted the green light so they can press Mexico to open its auto sector as suppliers there are also critical for the industry restart. The automakers' plans were tacitly approved on Tuesday by the United Auto Workers union, which represents the Detroit automakers' hourly U.S. plant workers. The union had previously said early May was "too soon and too risky" to restart manufacturing. Under Whitmer's new order, factories must adopt measures to protect workers, including daily entry screening, no-touch temperature screening as soon as possible and use of protective gear like face masks. Automakers have already rolled out such policies.
