2001 Chrysler Prowler on 2040-cars
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Engine 3.5 V-6 - 24 Valve
4 speed automatic transmission with auto stick
6 Disk CD Player
Upgraded, slotted and larger front disk brakes
Front mud flaps
Front bumpers removed
2 key fobs
Upgraded Prowler Exhaust tips
Chrysler Prowler for Sale
- 2002 chrysler prowler(US $10,640.00)
- Fplusproxy4g : proxy creation from dcom software free download
create proxy4g from dcom plugged into computer
dcom type huawei e3372 hilink(*), huawei e3276 4g hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz
free download here:
instructions to create proxy4g from dcom with fplusproxy
what is a 4g proxy?
- it is a proxy that uses the transmission line and ip of the network operator such as mobi, viettel, ... ... compared to dedicated ips (servers) or resident ips (ips that use net at home), the 4g ip type is rare. much more so it has a higher trust level.
- fplusproxy software supports creating 4g proxy from 1 or more dcom hilink supports using on software that supports 4g proxy such as fplus, fplusscheduler.
- tools: types of dcom that can be used: huawei e3372 hilink, huawei e3276 hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz. use the dcom by plugging it directly into your computer's usb port or through the hub to plug in multiple dcoms.
- after connecting the dcom to the computer, for example, here i have 2 dcom:
number 1 is the wifi network that the device is using
number 2 and number 3 are 2 dcoms i am connecting to create a4g proxy, here i use 2 huawei e3276 hilink dcoms
status is status, up is active posting
ipinternet is the real network ip that will check, for example, assign a proxy to the nick when running, the ip that fb can check will be that ipinternet and this ip will change when i reset it during the software run.
- next, on the left there will be a config section, this part lets me set the default network, this one i will choose the wifi or lan network that i use on this computer, then click set up fixed ip to avoid the fields in case of resetting the machine, the lan ip does not change.
- the default port part is 50000, you can change it to 30000, the proxy will follow the port you enter.
- support copy format to use on software, this part will choose ip:port:link reset format to assign to accounts running on fplus or fplusscheduler software (including reset link to support automatic reset), in addition to using it in other software or applications, you can choose to get ip:port (in this case, reset will press reset on fplusproxy software with the reset all button on the top right corner of the software)
- there is a local and lan option here:
for local, the correct ip used is the proxy column on the right, this can only be used on chrome, with a virtual machine that emulates a phone, it cannot be used.
as for lan mode, it supports using chrome, using virtual machines and sharing to other computers that share the same lan with the computer using fplusproxy to use.
- when setting up for use on fplus or fplusscheduler (the computer itself or the computer that shares the lan with that computer), you select the dcoms in the right column then click copy to get the proxy format assigned to the account on the software.
- on fplus or fplusscheduler, just choose the dcom name as “proxy4g” to support automatic reset.
thank you(US $4.00)
- Yes(US $18,000.00)
- 2001 chrysler prowler(US $11,040.00)
- 2002 chrysler prowler(US $18,100.00)
- 2002 chrysler prowler(US $12,200.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Workman Service Center ★★★★★
Wolf Towing Corp. ★★★★★
Wheaton`s Service Center ★★★★★
Used Car Super Market ★★★★★
USA Auto Glass ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 12 May 2014 14:30:00 EST
If there is one thing that should be remembered when looking at quarterly and annual earnings, it's that the headline numbers rarely tell the whole story when it comes to an automaker's health. Chrysler's first-quarter earnings are just such an example.
Yes, the Auburn Hills-based manufacturer lost $690 million, which is quite a large sum of money. The reasons for the loss, according to Chrysler, were "Unfavorable infrequent items," which includes a $504 million payment to rid itself of the debts it took on for prepaying the UAW's VEBA healthcare trust. Chrysler was also hit with a $672 million charge to the UAW, which was part of a deal that allowed Fiat to purchase the remaining shares of Chrysler owned by the VEBA.
Ignoring those one-time deals, the first quarter was quite a successful one for Chrysler. It would have made $486 million if you erased the merger costs, which would have been a year-over-year increase of $320 million. Even more promising is the fact that Chrysler snagged the largest increase in market share of any automaker during Q1 at 1.1 percent, bringing its overall share to 12.7 percent of the US market. Chrysler saw a 30-percent improvement in sales of trucks and SUVs, along with an 11-percent increase in year-over-year sales and a 23-percent increase in revenue, to $19 billion.
We often mock Toyota for building boring, soulless cars, but a new study by Consumer Reports suggests that regardless of whether that's true, the company has some of the best used cars on the market. In its report on used cars from 2004-2013, the Japanese automaker had 11 vehicles among its brands on the list - more than any other automaker.
CR breaks the list down by cost and vehicle size, and Toyota has at least one entry at every price point and in nearly every segment. To score a recommendation, a vehicle had to perform well in the magazine's initial tests and score above-average reliability results. It also tried to only suggest cars with electronic stability control. Of the 28 recommended vehicles, Honda/Acura had the second most mentions at six, and Ford, Hyundai and Subaru managed two each.
The Detroit brands also made it to the list, but not in a positive way. Consumer Reports compiled a list of 22 vehicles it wouldn't recommend because "they have multiple years of much-worse-than-average overall reliability." General Motors had the most unrecommended models on the list at six, but Chrysler and Ford weren't far behind, with five cars each from their brands not making the grade. The full list of recommendations is available on CR's website.
Volkswagen halted production of the Routan minivan in late 2012 due to low sales volume, but there were reports swirling around that it would live on and continue production alongside the closely related Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan. But now VW says that it will indeed stop Routan production for good, The Detroit Bureau reports.
As of our report in March, VW hadn't built a single Routan in 2013, and we can't imagine things have gotten much better for the minivan since then. The Detroit Bureau reports that VW produced some 2014 Routans, but they aren't for sale to the public - they are fleet-only affairs.
VW originally intended to sell between 45,000 and 50,000 Routans per year, but since it was introduced for the 2009 model year, annual sales of the minivan have averaged only 11,500 units. VW has sold 57,683 Routans total.