- 2003 chrysler pt cruiser base(US $4,995.00)
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser base(US $4,688.00)
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser touring(US $4,788.00)
- 2004 chrysler pt cruiser touring(US $4,388.00)
- 2006 chrysler pt cruiser touring(US $5,788.00)
- 2004 chrysler pt cruiser touring(US $4,488.00)
- 2003 chrysler pt cruiser(US $3,988.00)
- 2002 chrysler pt cruiser florida used car runs great cold a/c make offer now
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser gt convertible 2-door 2.4l
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser convertible 2.4 turbo automatic
- 05 auto transmission 4 cylinder air conditioning fwd power sunroof power windows(US $2,995.00)
- 2001 chrysler pt cruiser
- 2009 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l *red* great condition*clean
- 2010 pt cruiser, black, chromed out! sun roof excellent condition(US $8,600.00)
- 2003 chrysler pt cruiser touring edition 84,783 low miles very clean! economical
- 2001 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l original miles 48,250(US $2,999.00)
- 2007 chrysler pt cruiser
- 2008 chrysler pt cruiser limited wagon 4-door 2.4l turbo(US $11,000.00)
- 2001 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $800.00)
- 2002 chrysler pt cruiser limited leather 1-owner warranty(US $6,700.00)
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser gt convertible 2-door 2.4l turbo black 5-speed manual(US $5,499.95)
- 1 owner 2001 chrysler pt cruser limited leather sunroof low 90k miles(US $2,950.00)
- Only 49k automatic cruise control clean car ready to go! rebuilt salvage 07 09(US $4,995.00)
- 2005 05 chrysler ptcruiser convertible gps leather heated power memory seat nav(US $3,995.00)
- 2003 pt cruiser(US $2,900.00)
- Chrysler pt cruiser 4dr wagon low miles sedan manual gasoline 2.4l dohc smpi 16-(US $7,988.00)
- 2007 pt cruiser
- 2003 chrysler pt cruiser turbo gt wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $4,300.00)
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser gt edition convertible 74k miles garage kept no reserve(US $8,995.00)
- 2003 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $1,700.00)
- Excellent condition, automatic, 4 cylinder.(US $3,300.00)
- 2007 chrysler pt convertible touring turbo(US $6,995.00)
- 2002 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $3,995.00)
- Excellent condition, automatic, 4 cylinder.(US $4,300.00)
- 2009 chrysler pt cruiser (blue) 50k miles(US $6,000.00)
- Touring convertible 2.4l adjustable rear headrests center console clock seats 45(US $8,500.00)
- 4dr wagon touring automatic gasoline 2.4l 4 cyl blue
- 2008 chrysler pt cruiser limited woody edition turbocharged low miles sunroof fl
- Silver w black ,automatic ,ac,automatic,(US $3,900.00)
- Vrm enterprise repo auction 2003 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l
- Red 2006 pt cruiser 46k miles - runs amazing - looks amazing - deal amazing
- Chrystler pt cruiser turbo convertable(US $6,900.00)
- Base 4dr wag 15 inch wheels adjustable rear headrests antenna cargo area light(US $4,995.00)
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser convertible 2.4 turbo automatic
- 06 chrysler ptcruiser street cruiser series yellow sunroof power windows rims(US $3,900.00)
- 4dr wagon touring automatic gasoline 2.4l 4 cyl inferno red crystal pearl
- 2008 chrysler pt cruiser base convertible 2-door 2.4l
- Beautiful 2002 pt cruiser limited edition like new condition
- 2006 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l
- We ship 100% feedback cloth bucket seats power soft top 2.4l 4-cylinder cd audio(US $5,800.00)
- 2002 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $3,995.00)
- 2007 pt cruiser convertible low miles non smoker niada certified warranty
- No reserve!!! 2002 chrysler pt cruiser limited wagon 4-door 2.4l woody hatchback
- 2005 chrysler pt cruiser gt convertible 2-door dream cruiser 4
- Repoed/no reserve/below wholesale
- 2004 chrysler pt cruiser touring edition,power,cd,great car,no reserve!!!
- 2007 chrysler pt cruiser limited for sale~48k~low miles~alloys~moon roof~
- 2006 chrysler pt cruiser convertible touring turbo/low miles!wow!clean!warranty!(US $6,900.00)
- 2008 chrysler pt cruiser lx 2.4 l clean california title ***no reserve***
- 2007 chrysler pt cruiser touring convertible 2-door 2.4l dohc turbocharged(US $6,995.00)
Chrysler PT Cruiser Price Analytics
About Chrysler PT Cruiser
Auto blogTue, 28 Oct 2014 14:31:00 EST
Consumer Reports has released its Annual Auto Reliability Survey and the results are, in a word, interesting. While we already covered the score-damaging effects of infotainment systems, there's another big angle to the data that's getting some attention - the utterly dismal scores of the Detroit Three's small car offerings.
The turbocharged Dodge Dart and Chevrolet Cruze, as well as the Ford Fiesta were their respective brands' lowest-scoring models, a stat that's made worse by the fact that the American automakers finished 25th, 21st and 23rd, respectively.
That's not acceptable for The Detroit Free Press' auto critic, Mark Phelan, who has penned a scathing critique of the D3's small car reliability scores, arguing that GM, Ford and Chrysler are "out of excuses."
Every once in a while, we come across a car video narrated in a foreign language and subtitled in English. They usually center on foreign-made automobiles, but this latest series of videos comes straight from Detroit.
Airing for the first time during's NFL broadcasts, these four commercials for the 2015 Chrysler 200 were produced by Wieden + Kennedy Portland - the same advertising firm that created the now-legendary Eminem spot for the last-generation 200.
Each clip in the "Ready to Take on the World" campaign highlights a different aspect of the American sedan and is narrated in Japanese, German or Swedish - each with English subtitles - associating the 200's Japanese level of quality, German performance and Swedish safety standards. But while the clips are ostensibly set in Japan, Germany and Sweden, Automotive News reports that they were actually filmed at home in the US.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:01:00 EST
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.
It looks like it might be time to bid farewell to the V8 rumble from the Chrysler 300 SRT - at least if you live in North America. The reported change comes as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reshuffles its ranks with the Dodge brand, re-absorbing SRT and building its muscular reputation with the Challenger and Charger Hellcat models. Meanwhile, Chrysler is taking a more mainstream approach, and that likely means the end of overt high-performance models from the division for now.
According to Automotive News, the 300 SRT will be discontinued in the US for 2015, but it won't be totally dead. Some right-hand drive markets will still get the brawny V8 sedan next year, a distinction that goes a long way toward explaining some spy shots we've seen recently.
The 300 SRT's North American demise probably shouldn't come as a total shock. In FCA's five-year plan, it says that the 300 is destined for a refresh to be unveiled later this year, presumably at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show. There's no mention of the SRT model in the document, though, which seems to signal its end.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hauling a multitude of modified models to the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas this November, and the company is releasing the first teasing sketches of many of them.
Unfortunately, FCA isn't giving many solid details on any of the concepts other than saying the vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat all benefit from tuning from its Mopar performance brand. The teaser photos include a sinister-looking Chrysler 200S, Fiat 500 Abarth with two-tone paint and a scorpion on the hood, a red and black 500L, seemingly two different takes on the Jeep Renegade, a green Dodge Challenger wearing the T/A badge, an orange and black Dart, a very neon Charger, just the outline of a red and black Viper, a Ram ProMaster in Mopar livery and a Ram pickup called the Outdoorsman.
Take a look through the gallery to see what you think of the sketches for these concepts, and scroll down for the full announcement from FCA.
Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:31:00 EST
"Fiat Chrysler remains committed to producing vehicles in Toledo and anticipates employment to remain at current levels."
The future of the iconic Jeep Wrangler in Toledo, OH, remains uncertain after a meeting Thursday between Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne and Ohio government leaders.
Want a chunk of the new Fiat Chrysler Automobiles? Shares of the newly joined (technically) Dutch automaker will begin trading on Monday on the New York Stock Exchange. The company itself will become a single entity on Sunday.
According to The Detroit Free Press, the new FCA will be the world's seventh largest company after Fiat shareholders' chance to oppose the merger expired on October 4. To prevent the merger, shareholders would have needed to exchange at least 500 million euros in shares for cash.
On Monday, current shareholders of both Fiat and Chrysler stock will see their shares converted into an equal number of FCA shares, the Freep reports.