- 04 chevy tracker 4wd(US $3,200.00)
- Maroon 4x4(US $8,000.00)
- 1999 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 2-door 1.6l
- 1998 chevy tracker sidekick 4-door 1.6l sas lift toyota axles 33" tires geared(US $17,500.00)
- 89k low mile free shipping warranty 1 owner clean carfax nav 4x4 convertible rim(US $5,999.00)
- 2001 chevrolet tracker 4x4/unreal!must see!look!warranty!wow!(US $4,450.00)
- 04 chevy tracker 4wd(US $3,200.00)
- 2002 chevrolet tracker lt sport utility 4-door 2.5l(US $9,900.00)
- Lifted 1999 chevy tracker 4x4 convertible(US $7,650.00)
- 2000 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 4-door 2.0l
- 2003 chevy tracker 4x4 base hardtop 2-door 1.6l
- 2003 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 2-door 2.0l
- 2000 chevy tracker 4x4(US $1,500.00)
- 1999 chevrolet tracker hard top
- 2001 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 2-door 2.0l
- Very nice chevy tracker 4 wheel drive model zr2 sport 4x4 automatic transmission(US $5,500.00)
- 2004 chevy tracker
- 2002 chevy tracker, rwd, soft and hard top, low low miles, excellant condition
- 2002 chevy tracker lt v-6 70,000 miles
- 4dr hardtop 4wd zr2 suv automatic gasoline 2.5l v6 cyl silver
- 2002 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 4-door 2.0l
- Automatic transmission chevy tracker 4 wheel drive model zr2 sport 4x4 good runn(US $4,999.99)
- Fl low mileage tracker 2wd ac auto convertible fun summer car clean non smoker
- 1999 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 4-door 2.0l(US $1,500.00)
- 2003 chevy tracker hardtop lt ice cold a/c great condition
- 2002 chevrolet chevytracker suv - 5 spd manual - black
- 2001 chevrolet tracker lt sport utility 4-door 2.5l(US $4,199.00)
- 1999 chevrolet tracker(US $3,325.00)
- 2001 chevy tracker 4x4(US $1,200.00)
- Great mechanical conditions !!!like new!!!(US $3,200.00)
- 2002 chevy tracker 4x4, top of the line zr2 package, excellent condition(US $4,500.00)
- 2001 chevrolet tracker hardtop(US $4,499.00)
- 2001 chevrolet tracker zr2(US $5,000.00)
- 2003 chevrolet tracker(US $4,500.00)
- 2001 chevrolet tracker lt(US $5,495.00)
- 1999 chevrolet tracker low mileage 4x4 non smoker fl(US $6,900.00)
- 2003 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 2-door 2.0l black no reserve
- 2004 lt used 2.5l v6 24v automatic rwd suv
- 2001 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 2-door 2.0l
- Nice clean fuel saver 2003 chevy tracker 4 door no rust(US $3,650.00)
- 2002 chevrolet tracker base sport utility 4-door 2.0l(US $3,999.00)
- 2003 chevy tracker(US $3,800.00)
- 2002 chevy tracker
- 2003 chevy tracker zr2
- 2002 chevrolet tracker lt sport utility 4-door 2.5l(US $3,800.00)
- 1999 chevrolet tracker wow! one owner! 4wd! gas saver! 60+ photos! must see!
- 1999 silver chevrolet tracker base sport utility 4-door 2.0l awd car(US $3,000.00)
- 99 chevy tracker 4x4 auto 4 cyl 2 door. new top, new tires runs & drives great.
- 1998 geo tracker / sidekick convertible runs great towing nice condition
- 94 mustang gt 5.0 v8 red saleen ( replica) power seats & windows
- 1988 cadillac brougham base 4dr std sedan
- 2003 ford mustang gt coupe 2-door 4.6l(US $8,000.00)
- 1972 ford f100 ranger(US $4,750.00)
- Runs great: rudy red v6 sedan with original chrome decals & trim black interior(US $10,000.00)
- 2003 ford expedition 2wd xlt suv 5.4l v8 custom rims, custom grill, 3rd row seat(US $3,500.00)
- 1965, 1967, 1969, 1971, 1978 mustang, gt, cobra, shelby, custom
- 2002 chevy tracker 4 wheel drive, 4 door, automatic, 4 cylinder, 2.0 l – $5,500(US $4,999.00)
- 2003 chevrolet tracker lt sport utility 4-door 2.0l(US $3,500.00)
- 2000 chevrolet tracker suv nice gas saving 2.0l 4x4 4wd low miles no reserve
- 1956 chevrolet truck 3100(US $10,000.00)
Chevrolet Tracker Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Tracker
Auto blogWed, 19 Nov 2014 15:01:00 EST
The Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo is the rare concept car that salutes a seminal moment in history, yet also borders on science fiction.
Revealed Wednesday at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the concept uses the name of one of Chevy's historic racing partnerships, with Chaparral Racing, which dates to the 1960s. Chaparrals raced successfully at a range of levels, including IndyCar, Trans-Am and SCCA competition.
But the history ends there, as the concept's main purpose is as a racecar in a downloadable update for the PlayStation 3 game Gran Turismo 6.
The Performance Data Recorder with Valet Mode available on the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray seems like a fantastic tool for many owners. Whether they are taking 720p video while lapping the track in their new 'Vette, or just want to protect their purchase from inconsiderate joyriders, the system offers a lot of functionality in one package. However, one of the PDR's features might get buyers in trouble with the law, and it has nothing to do with recording some illicit high-speed driving on a favorite back road. The problem hinges on the various state laws concerning a person's right to privacy.
According to a letter posted by Jalopnik, Chevy dealers are asking 2015 Corvette owners not to use the Valet Mode portion of the PDR because it records audio in the cabin, in addition to performance specs. That's a problem because privacy laws vary from state to state with some requiring just one side's consent to tape sound and others requiring all parties to agree. According Jalopnik, 15 states mandate everyone's permission beforehand, but it's not clear whether these numbers are up to date. (Actually, the report varies, saying 13 states in some places and 15 in a list.)
According to the letter, Chevy is already working on a software update for the near future to rectify the issue. It's possible that simply adding a warning to drivers and the ability to turn off the audio recording function in Valet Mode might solve the problem. Obviously, this doesn't preclude Corvette drivers from using the performance aspect of the PDR, and owners are free tape lap after lap at the track.
For the 2015-model-year, Chevrolet introduces Valet Mode for the Corvette, an enhancement to the Performance Data Recorder (PDR) already available and to your peace of mind. The PDR already captures 720p HD video with a windshield-mounted camera, records interior audio with a cabin microphone and gathers telemetry data using GPS, saving the data to an SD card in the glovebox. You can then watch your track-day antics with various information overlays on the center console screen.
Valet Mode will let you hit 'Replay' when your car gets pulled up front smelling vaguely of fricasseed clutch. Turned on by entering a four-digit code, it also locks the interior storage spaces and turns off the infotainment system. It can't be turned off until the code is re-entered. There's a press release below with more information as well as a video that explains how it works, with the obligatory dig at the 'Vette's biggest foe.
Kenneth Feinberg, the man in charge of the General Motors compensation fund dealing with the its widespread ignition switch woes, has issued an informal, two-letter response to the plaintiffs in more than 70 lawsuits seeking redress for lost resale value of their Cobalts: "No." The cases were recently combined into one, but Feinberg told The Detroit News that the fund will deal "only with death and physical injury claims," and that "perceived diminished value" will get no consideration.
ALG, the firm specializing in establishing residual values, determined that Cobalt owners had lost $300 compared to the segment competition and doesn't envision any long-term effects from the recall situation. Feinberg's statement comes in advance of public details on how the compensation fund will work and adheres to GM's long-held position on the matter. The company has already asked a judge to throw out such suits using the pre-bankruptcy defense, even as it stopped using that defense in cases of injury and death.
With plenty of potential gain from the GM suit, however, don't expect the plaintiffs to give up yet. When Toyota was sued for the same reason during the unintended acceleration debacle, it eventually settled the case for between $1 billion and $1.4 billion just to get it over with. Since the 85 law firms involved in the Toyota litigation took home more than $250 million of that total, we shouldn't expect the attorneys to give up on a GM payout, either.
Callaway showed off its first tuned version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the National Corvette Museum last week, giving the rampant enthusiasts of America's sports car a look at the roughly 620-horsepower, supercharged rocket.
Unlike the Corvette SC610 we showed you back in January, this Stingray packs a fair bit more oomph. Horsepower is only up ten ponies, but torque has jumped from 556 pound-feet to "at least" 600 pound-feet. Neither horsepower nor torque is official quite yet, although Callaway is expecting to know just what its creation can do once testing and validation is completed later this month.
The 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 now boasts a new, three-element intercooler, which Callaway claims only allowed the inlet air temperature to increase by ten degrees Fahrenheit during dyno runs. Previous designs saw a 35-degree-Fahrenheit jump. The exhaust system has also been fettled with, and now is even less restrictive.
It was 1966 when Chevrolet launched its challenger to the wildly successful Ford Mustang, the Camaro. While the competition between the two brands was already healthy, the arrival of the Camaro set off one of the most intense, model-to-model rivalries in the industry.
That competitive spirit hasn't stopped Chevy and the Camaro from wishing Ford's iconic muscle car a Happy 50th Birthday as the Ford's April 17 anniversary rolls around. These two cars have been linked over the years, and while the rivalry took a break for a few years in the 2000s, today's competition between the Camaro and Mustang is as fierce as it's ever been.
You might recall that this friendliness when it comes to major milestones isn't too rare. Ford put on quite a display for General Motors' hundredth anniversary back in 2008. As the Camaro's fiftieth birthday approaches in 2016, we wouldn't be surprised to see the Mustang sending its best wishes to its Bowtie rival.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:00:00 EST
Supercharged, 6.2-liter V8? Check. Seven-speed manual? Check. Obsession with weight? Check.
What did you expect when Chevrolet said it was bringing a new Corvette variant to the 2014 New York Auto Show? Maybe a sticker and trim package, like the C6 Corvette Grand Sport or a tie-in deal like the Black Widow car from Chicago? On the opposite end, maybe there was an even more hardcore Z06 waiting in the wings. Who knew?
It's been a good week for heavy-duty truck buyers. First, Ram revealed the Black Package for its HD trucks, then it rolled out its new Power Wagon, and now Chevy's getting in on the action with its Silverado High Country HD. Okay, so it may not pack quite the attitude of Ram's latest 2500-series offerings, but the High Country HD will come as a welcome addition to the Chevy Trucks range to those looking to pull their horse, boat or other trailer without skimping on creature comforts.
Rolled out a little under a year ago, the High Country trim is Chevy's answer to the likes of the GMC Denali, Ford King Ranch and Ram Longhorn. It has until now only been offered on the light duty, 1500-series Silverado, but now extends to the 2500 and 3500-series HD models, as well.
So what sets a High Country pickup apart from lesser Chevy trucks? You'll be able to pick it out based on its chrome horizontal grille, body-color bumpers, 6-inch tubular side steps, 20-inch chrome wheels (18-inch on the 3500 and 17-inch on the dualie) and, of course, plenty of special badging. But it's inside where the High Country makes its mark, with a cabin decked out in saddle brown perforated leather, seats that are both heated and cooled, eight-inch touchscreen with full MyLink suite, Bose audio and park assist functions front and rear to keep those color-keyed bumpers looking fresh. (Though Chevy hasn't yet showed us the interior of the HD model, it'll presumably look mostly the same as the cab in the 1500 High Country in the gallery below.)
The current wait time for a new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is well, not short. With word of a strike at the Bowling Green, KY factory responsible for seventh-generation sports car, though, that wait time could end up growing substantially.
Now, a strike is still a ways off. UAW Local 2164, which represents the 800 workers responsible for screwing the Corvette together, is set to vote on authorizing a strike today, but even if the employees give the action a go, it's far from a sure thing. According to The Tennessean, both regional and national union officials would need to put their stamp of approval on strike action.
"The membership has to vote to strike, but it's just a step in the process," said Gary Casteel, the UAW's Region 8 director and one of the people that would need to authorize a strike action. Casteel told The Tennessean, "It's purely a local situation, though. They are having some issues with the local management."
If you don't wish to know who won the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, you should avert your eyes right now. We'll even give you a double-space to skedaddle...
For those of you still with us, the first race in the United SportsCar Championship (USCC) is done, but the discussions about it certainly won't end for a while. Daytona Prototypes claimed the first four overall places, the top spot taken by the No. 5 Action Express Coyote-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Sebastien Bourdain and Burt Friselle. The 16th and final caution of the race bunched the field up for an eight-minute sprint to the flag, so the first place getter finished just 1.4 seconds ahead of the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Dallara-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Max Angelelli. Third place went to Brian Friselle in the No. 9 Action Express Chevrolet Corvette DP, 20 seconds down. Chevrolet power hasn't taken the overall win since 2003, eleven years later it scores a one-two-three-four. The No. 6 Muscle Milk/Pickett Racing ORECA-Nissan 03 scored fifth place, the top LMP2 finisher.
The Prototype Challenge class win went to the No. 54 CORE Autosport team of Colin Braun, Jon Bennett, Mark Wilkins and James Gue.