Engine:6.5 L V8 Diesel Engine
Sub Model: Bucket Boom Truck 3500HD
Exterior Color: White
Model: Silverado 3500
Number of Cylinders: 8
Trim: HD Bucket Truck
Drive Type: Rear
Bensenville, Illinois, United States
2002 Chevrolet 3500 HD Bucket Truck
* 6.5 L V8 Diesel Engine
* Automatic Transmission
* Altec 200 A Bucket with 35 ft 6 in working height
* Self-leveling bucket
* Hydraulic Generator !
* Tons of storage and cabinets
* Dual Batteries
* Pintel Hook
* Rear Platform
* Emergency Strobe Beacon Lights
* Ladder Racks
* Recent ANSI & DOT Inspection
* 143,000 Miles
* Solid Georgia truck in real nice condition !
* Former Georgia AT&T Vehicle purchased new by AT&T and meticulously maintained.
* Engine runs strong with no problems
* Regular oil changes & maintenance since new
* Transmission shifts smooth and clean with no problems
* Alignment is good
* No check engine or service lights on of any kind.
* The bucket hydraulics do not leak. The bucket does not leak down.
* No accidents or body parts replaced. Clean / Clear title. This truck has been cared for since new.
* Runs great with all routine maintenance having been performed. There should be no suprises with this truck. You can feel comfortable flying in from anywhere and driving this home.
I have 34 years working on these types of trucks and I know them thoroughly. I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and show you how everything works.
Please call me with any further questions or details: (630) 595-1240 or (630) 253-9951
My home is located 10 minutes from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. It is not a problem for me to assist with airport transportation if you are flying into O'Hare.
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:58:00 EST
Do not adjust your computer screen, you are not seeing the rebirth of the Pontiac brand. General Motors has chosen to use a G8 to disguise a test mule for the latest prototype of the forthcoming Chevrolet SS. The G8 was closely related to the Holden Commodore and Vauxhall VXR, the platform upon which the new Chevrolet performance model will be based. It should come as little surprise, then, that GM has opted to use the cladding from the former G8.
Thought the front clip of this mule is pure Pontiac, note the vents immediately behind the front wheel. That is a distinctive design hallmark of the Vauxhall VXR. Also note that this vehicle is right-hand drive, as the Holden and its Chevy counterpart will be very closely related. That likely includes potential drivetrains. The spy photos of this mule also reveal very wide rear tires, and rear wheels that do not match the fronts.
It happens every year. We bid adieu to some cars and trucks that will be missed, and say good riddance to others wondering how they stayed around so long. Whether they're being killed off for slow sales or due to a new product coming along to replace them, the list of vehicles being discontinued after 2012 is surprisingly long and diverse.
CNN Money has compiled a list of departing vehicles, to which we've added a few more of our own. In the slow sales column, cars like the Lexus HS 250h, Mercedes-Benz R-Class and the full Maybach lineup appear, while the Ford Escape Hybrid, Mazda CX-7 and Hyundai Veracruz are all having their gaps filled with more modern and more fuel-efficient alternatives. Obvious exceptions to the rule include models that still sell in decent numbers like the Jeep Liberty and the Chrysler Town & Country (which will eventually be replaced by a crossover-like vehicle).
Check out our gallery of discontinued cars above, then scroll down for more information.
We record Autoblog Podcast #316 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #316
2013 Detroit Auto Show