2006 Chevrolet Hhr Lt on 2040-cars
13999 State Road 67 N, Camby, Indiana, United States
Engine:2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: HHR LT
- AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Audio system security
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Curb weight: 3,208 lbs.
- Digital Audio Input
- Dual vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 39.6"
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front Leg Room: 40.6"
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 16.0 gal.
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 4,240 lbs.
- Headlights off auto delay
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Machined aluminum rims
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
- Max cargo capacity: 63 cu.ft.
- Metal-look door trim
- Metal-look grille
- MP3 player
- Overall height: 63.1"
- Overall Length: 176.2"
- Overall Width: 69.1"
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Radio Data System
- Rear bench
- Rear Head Room: 39.0"
- Rear Le
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Remote power door locks
- Semi-independent rear suspension
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Trip computer
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 6.5
- Wheelbase: 103.5"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Chevrolet HHR for Sale
Auto Services in Indiana
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automotive Alternators & Generators
Address: 127 S Detroit Ave, Redkey
Phone: (866) 283-0832
Used Car Dealers, Tire Dealers, Wheels
Address: 6225 Kennedy Ave, Hammond
Phone: (219) 513-9391
Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 418 N Sugar St, Brownstown
Phone: (812) 358-5004
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 6015 Preston Hwy, Elizabeth
Phone: (502) 964-8131
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Auto Engine Rebuilding
Address: 725 Logan St, Starlight
Phone: (502) 584-6969
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 5360 Barker Ln, Wanamaker
Phone: (317) 897-9922
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:01:00 EST
The Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo is the rare concept car that salutes a seminal moment in history, yet also borders on science fiction.
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:30:00 EST
Revealed Wednesday at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the concept uses the name of one of Chevy's historic racing partnerships, with Chaparral Racing, which dates to the 1960s. Chaparrals raced successfully at a range of levels, including IndyCar, Trans-Am and SCCA competition.
But the history ends there, as the concept's main purpose is as a racecar in a downloadable update for the PlayStation 3 game Gran Turismo 6.
The next Chevrolet Cruze isn't set to go into production for about another year, and we're just now seeing prototypes of the new compact running around here in the States. Not much more has been revealed since we saw the car blasting through the snow in Europe, but we can still clearly see new design elements like the larger grille, slimmer headlamps and redesigned taillamps.
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:00:00 EST
Our spy photographers worked up a composite image of this Cruze prototype alongside the current model, and here, we can clearly see some big visual changes are in store for the new model. The 2015 Cruze's hood slopes downward more dramatically, the windshield is more heavily raked, and the roofline looks more fluid overall. The next-generation Cruze will ride on the new global Delta platform that will also underpin other General Motors vehicles like the Chevrolet Volt and Equinox.
As for what's under the hood, we expect the normal range of gasoline four-cylinder engines (both naturally aspirated and turbocharged), and the compact's new turbodiesel four should carry over, as well. Have a look at the full brace of spy photos in the gallery above.
During January's Detroit Auto Show, we managed a longer than expected wandering tag-team interview with C7 Corvette chief engineering exec Tadge Juechter (pictured above), and LT1 engine boss Jordan Lee (pictured below). They are, quite honestly, two of the very nicest bigshot lads to ever walk the engineering corridors of an American manufacturer. Both are enthralled by what they're doing for a day job. So are we.
We've followed the pre-sale anticipation for the Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray like an Oreck vacuum yanking every speck of dirt from a well-trampled carpet. Everything is reportable and contains a grain of further knowledge about this dramatically important and cheered-for car, as it continues to be pressured into representing all that is superior about the American dream. The Corvette wears one heavy cloak.
So, most of what was talked about has been expertly reported already right here on Autoblog. But, looking through our notes again, both Jeuchter and Lee added facts to the buzzing mix.