- 1966 el camino (2012) sema show car build(US $45,000.00)
- 1978 el camino "transcamino" very unique car!! trans am
- 1975 chevrolet el camino ss 2-door 7.4l
- 1969 chevy el camino true ss 396 #'s matching factory daytona yellow no reserve
- **no reserve** 12 bolt rear, 350 motor, 350 trans
- 1979 chevrolet el camino
- 1972 el camino less than 200 miles on off the frame restore(US $20,000.00)
- 1972 chevrolet el camino
- 1987 chevrolet el camino conquista standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l(US $2,600.00)
- 1986 chevrolet el camino base standard cab pickup 2-door(US $13,500.00)
- 5575 original mile survivor. museum quality. not restored. very rare chevy truck
- 1985 chevrolet el camino conquista standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l(US $3,200.00)
- Loaded conquista(US $4,850.00)
- 1984 chevrolet el camino ss (choo-choo custom)(US $8,000.00)
- 64 el camino chevy v8 automatic chevelle (65 66 67 hot street rod) *no reserve*(US $8,950.00)
- 1970 chevrolet el camino 350 v8 automatic power steering
- 1970 el camino super sport 396 w/ factory build sheet 1967 1968 1969 1971 1972
- 1967 chevrolet el camino
- 1966 origial 327 a/c california car
- 1986 el camino resto mod , custom, trades
- 1967 chevy el camino
- 1980 chevrolet el camino royal knight standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l
- 1987 chevrolet el camino ss standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l(US $20,000.00)
- 1986 chevrolet el camino base standard cab pickup 2-door 4.3l
- 1987 chevrolet el camino custom 406 cu in w/2sets wheels & tires
- 1972 chevrolet el camino midnight bronze 350 classic - video - air conditioning
- 1965 chevrolet el camino custom, rare find!
- 1987 chevrolet el camino(US $5,500.00)
- 1983 chevrolet el camino classic
- 1971 chevrolet el camino super sport
- 1979 chevrolet el camino base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l
- 1972 ss elcamino red with black vinyl top exelent condition(US $19,500.00)
- 1971 chevroletel camino(US $7,300.00)
- Highly customized 73 el camino
- 1970 chevy el camino ss 396
- 1987 chevrolet el camino base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l(US $10,000.00)
- 1976 chevrolet el camino base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l
- 1987 chevy elcamino
- 1977 chevy el camino ss - recent renovation!! brand new a/c!! amazing stereo!!(US $13,999.00)
- 1983 used chevrolet el camino conquista 305 automatic
- 1967 chevrolet el camino stickshift barn find!(US $1,500.00)
- 1979 chevrolet el camino w/ 427 corvette motor
- 1984 chevrolet el camino conquista standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l gas(US $5,500.00)
- Transformer megatron el camino(US $7,500.00)
- 1986 chevrolet el camino conquista ss
- 1974 chevrolet el camino
- 1966 chevrolet chevelle elcamino black cherry
- 1969 chevy el camino ss clone 1968 1970 1971 1972
- 1978 el camino "transcamino" very unique car!! trans am
- '79 350 vet engine 5.7l v8, 4 sp hurst trans, custom paint(US $14,000.00)
- 1965 chevy el camino blue283 v8 ps pb at show truck
- Chevy el camino ss(US $34,784.00)
- 1966 el camino
- 1972 chevrolet el camino custom standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $10,500.00)
- 1974 chevy el camino with 383 stroker motor
- 1964 chevrolet el camino
- 1971 chevrolet el camino ss restored
- 1965 chevrolet elcamino-custom-rat rod-hot rod(US $13,500.00)
- 1978 chevrolet el camino conquista standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $7,500.00)
- 1973 el camino ss 454 swivel buckets(US $7,500.00)
Chevrolet El Camino Price Analytics
About Chevrolet El Camino
Auto blogWed, 13 Mar 2013 09:12:00 EST
Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:58:00 EST
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration may expand a recall campaign for faulty brake lamps. The agency is currently looking into complaints that certain 2004-2011 Chevrolet Malibu models as well as some 2007-2009 Saturn Aura sedans may have brake lights that do not illuminate when the driver presses the pedal. Alternatively, the lamps may also illuminate without input from the driver. General Motors recalled 8,000 Pontiac G6 models from the 2005 model year for the same problem, and NHTSA is currently investigating whether to add 550,000 more G6 models built between 2005 and 2009 to the list for the same issue.
In addition, investigators are currently examining 97 complaints from Malibu and Aura owners with the same trouble. If NHTSA adds those models to the recall campaign, more than one million units could be covered. GM, meanwhile, says there have been no accidents or injuries as a result of the problem.
Living in an apartment complex has its benefits, but for shade-tree mechanics who like/need to work on their own cars, it definitely has a number of disadvantages. Relatively simple tasks such as brake jobs and oil changes are difficult when you don't have dedicated driveway space, to say nothing of more in-depth repairs... like pulling an engine, for example.
For these types of challenges, a little ingenuity and plenty of muscle are needed to get the job done. Scroll down to watch these four men snatch the V8 out of a Chevrolet K1500 using nothing but a chain, landscape timber and good ol' fashioned brute strength. Good work, gentlemen.
Not including the women and men who built it, the 2014 Chevrolet SS has only been seen in person by a piddling number of people - fewer humans than would fill the gymnasium at a high school volleyball game. Not including the men and women who built it, no one has driven it. Even so, it is already saddled with two controversies: the way it looks and the way it shifts.
First to that shifting. Did we love the last Americanized Holden, the awesomely sportsome Pontiac G8 GXP, and its six-speed manual? Of course. Do we wish the SS came with a six-speed manual? Of course. But we'd like a toboggan to come with a manual transmission. We'd put a manual transmission on a weasel if we could because we're just wired that way; if it moves, it should come with a stick and a clutch. Or at least the option.
Let's climb down off the ledge, though. We haven't driven the SS and we have no idea how good (or not) the automatic is. And the Hobson's Choice in transmissions when it comes to sport sedans like the BMW M5, Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG and Jaguar XFR-S and, oh yeah, cars-that-really-should-have-manuals like the Audi R8 and Nissan GT-R and Porsche 918 and every single Lamborghini and Ferrari, for instance, hasn't stopped us from enjoying what is clearly the gruesome, dual-clutched demise of Western automotive civilization. Because in spite of our ululations at the dying of the six-speed light, we understand.
Chevrolet is following up the 2012 COPO Camaro with another limited run of the drag-strip-ready production car for 2013. Ditching the superchargers, the 2013 COPO Camaro can only be equipped with one of three naturally aspirated V8 engines, and other new features include the option of a manual transmission, new front springs, some minor styling changes and a lower starting price of $86,000. All cars are designed to abide by the rules of the NHRA's Stock Eliminator or Super Stock classifications, depending on in which series buyers wish to enter their Chevrolet Camaro.
Returning for 2013 is the 427-cubic-inch V8 producing 425 horsepower, but the new engines include a 325-hp 350-CID V8 and a 375-hp 396-CID V8. Buyers can select to purchase all three engines, and each will be matched with the sequence number of that car; the track-only COPO cars will not have vehicle identification numbers and can't be registered for street use.
Chevrolet is also offering unique enthusiast-specific options such as a COPO Build Book and the opportunity for owners to help assemble their car's engine at the Chevrolet Performance Build Center in Wixom, MI.
We've already seen leaked specs and potential spy shots, but the refreshed 2014 Chevrolet Camaro will make its official debut at the New York Auto Show in a few weeks.
Besides a tweaked exterior and the possibility of a high-output LS7 under the hood, we really don't know much else about the 2014 Camaro, but here's hoping for an improved interior, too.
In addition to the refreshed Camaro, Chevrolet will also be showing off the recently introduced Chevrolet SS, making its debut on the auto show circuit, and we'll also get our first look at the C7 Corvette coupe and convertible side-by-side.
We showed you Chevrolet's major debut yesterday, the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible, but General Motors is making a big push for Bowtie consideration in Europe, so it's also introducing the updated Captiva crossover here at the Geneva Motor Show.
While still based on the same platform as North America's fleet-only Captiva Sport (which is effectively a rebadged Saturn Vue), the Captiva is available in both five- and seven-seat iterations, and it looks far more modern. That's particularly the case with this updated model, which features revamped front- and rear ends that include restyled bumpers, grilles and LED taillamps, among other changes.
As before, the midsize Theta-platform CUV will be available in both front- and all-wheel drive, and is expected to carry a range of four- and six-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines. Important US programming note: Chevrolet sources tell us that America's Captiva Sport will not receive these updates.
We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #323 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #323
We've just received an early peek at the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible here at the Geneva Motor Show. General Motors was kind enough to let us attend the final dress-rehearsal for its press conference scheduled for tomorrow's opening media day, and we've come away with a good look at the droptop C7 in person.
In the metal, the new Corvette Convertible seems somehow less avant-garde than the Coupe, even in Z51 Performance Package guise. That's not necessarily a bad thing - more of an observation. That initial impression may be because the C7's new greenhouse is one of its most prominent departures from Corvettes past. While we didn't get to see the top erected, there's no rear side window in the stock images that Chevy has already released, suggesting the C7 convertible's profile will look a lot like its C6 predecessor. And with the new power tonneau cover in place, there are also no rear ducts that come as part of the Z51 package (they've been moved under the car).
As with its predecessor, the tonneau is a handsome double-bubble piece, and the body-color "waterfall" element into the cabin between the seats has made it to the new model as well. Thus, the overall look with the top down should be a bit more familiar to prior-gen C6 owners - if you're one of those put off by the C7's new shape, you'll probably appreciate the convertible bodystyle more than the coupe.
Over the weekend, Chevrolet released its first images of the new 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Now, ahead of the droptop's official introduction tomorrow at the Geneva Motor Show, the automaker has given us a few more shots of the softop C7 showing off the car's rump albeit from a high, strategically positioned angle.
From this angle, it's hard to get a sense for how long and flat the decklid really is, but we can easily see that, like the rest of the C7's design, the new convertible's decklid and tonneau cover are far more detailed than the current car. We also get a better look at the rear haunches sans brake vents, which have apparently been moved to underneath the car in order to accommodate the top's hard cover.
As for the overall styling of the C7 convertible, with the top erected, we get some idea of what a coupe design (as opposed to the Stingray's fastback shape) would look like on this car. The C5 Corvette most recently had a coupe model that did away with the large glass hatchback, and we recently reported on a low-cost "coupe" model potentially being added to the C7's repertoire.
Put away your pixel paintbrushes, kids. Pack up your Photoshop. This is the real-deal 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible in its first official images. The droptop Chevrolet will roll into the bright lights of the Palexpo exhibition at next week's Geneva Motor Show, a four-wheeled statement of intent that General Motors is serious about taking its Corvette franchise global.
Chevy isn't providing anything in the way of further details with these two shots, but we've learned at least a couple of things about the car shown here. First off, the example seen in these images is fitted with the optional Z51 Performance Package - something that isn't immediately evident because there's no sign of the coupe model's prominent ductwork on its rear haunches. In order to accommodate the power folding hard tonneau cover, the vents that feed the transmission and differential coolers have been relocated to the underside of the car. The dark paint color on this example also does a good job of muting the contrasting black front fender vents and hood opening - Z51-spec design details that have proven to be somewhat controversial.
One other thing to note: These two shots also display the Stingray wearing different alloy wheels than the split five-spoke design shown at the hardtop's Detroit Auto Show unveiling in January. The simpler, thin five-spoke wheels should do a good job of showing off the Z51's upgraded brakes, and they'll be optional on the coupe as well.