• New 383 crate engine
• Power rack and pinion steering
• Power disc front brakes
• Rebuilt front and rear steering/suspension
• Coil over shock front suspension
• Aftermarket rear suspension spring upgrade
• New leather interior/carpet/seat pads/etc
• New clutch/pressure plate/aftermarket bell housing
• New exhaust
• New spinner wheels
• New tires
• New exhaust
• New Hurst shifter
• New convertible top
• Hard top and roller carrier stand
• Original engine (air cleaner to oil pan)
• All stock parts removed including wheels/tires/hubcaps/brakes
• Original shifter/bell housing
• Boxes full of misc. parts still good for use or resale. Some brand new
• Brand new rocker moldings not installed.
1963 Chevrolet Corvette on 2040-cars
Dent, Minnesota, United States
Chevrolet Corvette for Sale
- 2012 chevrolet corvette 4lt, grand sport(US $16,450.00)
- 2014 chevrolet corvette 3lt(US $17,499.00)
- 2010 chevrolet corvette(US $14,000.00)
- 1963 corvette l76 327 sting ray convertible (US $59,950.00)
- 1966 chevrolet corvette coupe - 427 l88 + ac(US $20,930.00)
- 1963 chevrolet corvette conv.(US $19,740.00)
Auto Services in Minnesota
Wholesale Auto Repair ★★★★★
Wayzata Nissan ★★★★★
Walters Rebuilders ★★★★★
Tousley Ford ★★★★★
Tom`s Radiator Repair ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 07 Jan 2013 08:28:00 EST
Twelve different General Motors vehicles from the 2013 model year, up to 54,686 units in total, are being recalled over two potential issues with their steering columns. The models in question, all full-size trucks, SUVs or vans, are the: Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Express, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Savana, Sierra, Yukon and Yukon XL.
The affected vehicles were built with a fractured parking lock cable or "a malformed steering column lock actuator gear in the lock module assembly." As a consequence, they could shift out of park without the brake pedal being applied or with the key removed or in the off position.
A bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicates that the recall should begin on January 17. GM will notify owners, at which time they can take their vehicles to their dealers for repair free of charge. Have a look at the bulletin below for more information.
PickupTrucks.com has gone and thrown the latest batch of half-ton pickups into a cage match to see who would come out on top. The site put the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500, 2013 Ford F-150, Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan through a battery of tests. Those included 0-60 miles per hour acceleration, 60-0 mph deceleration, fuel economy, a hill climb, and payload and towing. They even threw the rigs on an autocross course to evaluate overall handling. Each truck was given points based on how it scored in each evaluation.
Who came out on top? Somewhat surprisingly, the 2013 Ford F-150 walked away with the gold, though fewer than 50 points separated first and fourth place. Head over to PickupTrucks.com to read the full evaluation and the final results. You may be shocked to see exactly where some of the segment's newest additions placed. You can also watch a video on the test below.
Variety, as they say, is the spice of life. That's a lesson that is currently being taught to General Motors, because despite a strong showing from its 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the General's pickup sales still can't best those of cross-town rival Ford.
With 59,163 trucks moved, GM fell just over 1,000 units short of toppling Ford, and one of the main reasons for that, according to GM's chief sales analyst, was due to a lack of variety in the engines and body styles available on dealer lots. "We are still over-weighted toward crew-cab V8 trucks. Our light-duty mix will moderate over time as our launch progresses," said Kurt McNeil.
Loading dealers with the popular combination of the 5.3-liter V8 and the four-door, Crew Cab body style was intentional during the truck's launch, but as supplies of leftover 2013 models, which are being sold at heavy incentives, are beginning to wane, both budget-conscious and high-dollar buyers are looking elsewhere instead of at the volume model pickups.