Pro Built 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Street / Strip Car With Ss Trim Super Nice! on 2040-cars
Red WITH SS TRIM
Presque Isle, Maine, United States
Transmission:NO TRANSMISSION "ROLLER"
Body Type:2 door hard top
Engine:NO MOTOR "ROLLER"
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: NO MOTOR "ROLLER"
Trim: RED WITH BLACK INTERIOR SUPER SPORT
Drive Type: 2 wheel drive
Sub Model: SUPER SPORT MALIBU SS
Disability Equipped: No
Exterior Color: Red WITH SS TRIM
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
You are viewing a Beautiful Pro Built / Pro Street / Hot Rod / 136 1966 Chevelle w/SS Trim Red with Black interior! This super nice Chevelle is being offered as a Roller...with "NO MOTOR / NO TRANS"! Put your Motor and Trans in and Enjoy driving it on the street or race it at your local dragway! The Chevelle is currently on jack stands and is in winter storage...NOTE: The inside photos make the car look a little orange in color...However, the true color Red can be seen on outside photos!
- Strong Ford 9" braced rear housing w/ 430 gears.
- Full strange spool, 35 splined strange axles w/ 5/8" studs.
- Wheelie bars and Drag chute.
- Pro Built Front 2x3 clip with coil overs.
- Beautiful original uncut Super Sport dash and steering colunm.
- Product Engineering High volume race fuel pump.
- 7.50 NHRA Roll Cage certification. (Expired)
- AFCO aluminum radiator w/ electric fan and Jaz catch can.
- Flaming River steering rack.
- Moroso transmission cooler.
- Removable lift off tranny tunnel.
- Accusump accumulator.
- Mickey Thompson 33 x 16.5 - 15 ET Drag slicks.
- Hoosier 27 x 4.5 - 15 frontrunners.
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes and Master cylinder.
- All racing 2 5/8" Autometer gauges and 5" Monster Tach with shift light.
- A arm adjustable ladder bar coil over rear suspension.
- Pro built Chrome molly funny car roll cage front to rear.
- ARC NOS controls.
- Chrome steel bumpers.
- 8 gallon PRO fuel cell in trunk.
- Twin battery mounts in trunk. Batteries not included!
- Cheetah shifter SCS.
- Professionally Done, finished tin work for back half and trunk.
- Strong Carbon fiber wheel tubs.
- Car is Wired for NOS.
- Powerglide drive shaft included.
- Dedenbear Delay box for Trans.
- Weld pro star 15 x 3.5 Fronts and 15 x 14 Rear polished light weight wheels.
- 2 different painted lift off lightweight fiberglass hoods with Dzus fastners.
a. 2" cowl Induction w/Pro Stock scoop and trim.
b. 4" cowl Induction w/trim currently on car
- Lift off rear lightweight deck lid w/ Dzus fastners.
- All Super Sport Stainless Trim and emblems.
- 2 Drag Racing seats w/covers and Safety belts.
- 5 point Safety belts and window safety net.
- Competed in Pro Street 3500 lb. Edelbrock Pro Drag Racing series in 2004.
- All original safety tinted glass.
- Black Headliner and carpet.
- Working Headlights, Parking lights and Turn signals.
- Awesome straight and very solid Real Steel body.
- Mid plate and front motor plates.
- Big Block Chevy "Big Tube" Custom made Headers to fit chassis included.
- MSD coil and electronics.
- MSD 7 AL-2 , Two Step etc.
- Moroso battery shut off.
- Hurst Roll Control line lock.
- Stock mirrors rear view and driver door.
- Went 8.17 @ 170mph with 632ci. BBC NOS Motor...Motor / Trans Not included!
- Thank you for looking at this awesome muscle car / street rod and Happy Bidding!
- Sold with a Bill of Sale. Maine does not Title older cars!
- This car was New York state Registered, Licensed, Inspected and Insured for street use until '05.
- Winning bidder required to pay a Non Refundable $500.00 Deposit Due via Pay Pal and Cash balance due at pick up! No excuses!
- This is a Must See car, if you are a Serious buyer, Please schedule a in person time to view this awesome Chevy Chevelle! Please do not make purchases on vehicles you have never seen in person! I welcome all 3rd party vehicle inspections at your own expense...Thank you!
Chevrolet Chevelle for Sale
Auto Services in Maine
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 144 E Waterman Rd, Auburn
Phone: (207) 783-0175
New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used Car Dealers
Address: 49251 Grand River Ave, Salem-Twp
Phone: (248) 305-5300
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
Address: 2909 Lafayette Rd, Kittery-Point
Phone: (603) 436-4081
New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 246 Jordan Springs Rd, Springvale
Phone: (207) 490-0191
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 32000 Ford Rd, Salem-Twp
Phone: (734) 425-4300
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 136 Pleasant Hill Rd, Cape-Elizabeth
Phone: (207) 885-9009
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:01:00 EST
Allow us to be the first to extend our condolences to our friends to the north. General Motors has announced the 2014 Chevrolet SS will not be available in Canada. The Globe and Mail reports the automaker has confirmed the high-performance sedan won't hit Canadian dealers, though GM hasn't offered up any reasoning as to why that is.
Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:59:00 EST
Buyers here in the US of A, meanwhile, can look forward to getting their hands on the 415-horspower, rear-wheel drive SS by late summer. Something tells us it won't be long after that before Canadian officials start seeing individually imported 6.2-liter V8 four-doors in their neighborhoods. Fortunately, Canadian buyers will still be able to take home the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. The C7 bowed at the Canadian International Auto Show last week, reportedly drawing sizable crowds and interest.
General Motors has announced a large investment in its Spring Hill, Tennessee facility. The former home of Saturn production will be getting a $167 million addition to a previously announced $183 million, to cover a pair of new midsize vehicles. The investment is expected to create 1,800 jobs at the factory.
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:49:00 EST
That $350 million is being divvied up for a pair of programs at Spring Hill. The first will take the bulk of the money ($223 million) and create 1,000 of the 1,800 jobs, while the other will take the remaining $127 million and generate the leftover 800 positions. But GM says the investment will cover "midsize vehicle programs." So what could they be?
The leading candidate in our minds is a new crossover for Buick, called the Anthem, that will slot between the Encore and Enclave, but will be slightly smaller than the Equinox and Terrain. As we've explained, the new model will likely be the first product to sport GM's new D2UX platform, which will eventually replace both the Delta and Theta platforms. Spring Hill is already building the Equinox, so there could be some credence to this theory.
General Motors has finally dropped the curtain on the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and 2014 GMC Sierra. Both trucks have undergone substantial revisions with updated versions of the company's 4.3-liter V6, 5.3-liter V8 and 6.2-liter V8 engines. In a shot across the bows of both Ford and Chrysler, GM says it won't use a V6 engine adapted from passenger car applications. Instead, it developed the 4.3-liter engine based on its proven truck-duty architecture.
All three mills will boast direct injection fuel systems as well as a new cylinder head design. Combined with a revised piston, the new engines feature a smaller combustion chamber with a compression ratio of 11:1 or higher depending on the application. Cylinder deactivation and continuously variable valve timing are all part of the recipe, and each engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission with auto grade breaking. So far, no fuel economy or horsepower figures have been released, though GM says the new engines will best their predecessors in both areas.
Outside, the trucks feature a number of enhancements to reduce drag and wind noise, and GM claims both the Silverado and Sierra will offer buyers some of the quietest cabins in the class. Extended cab models now feature front-hinged rear doors to allow easier access to the back passenger area, and Crew Cab buyers can now select between a five-foot, eight-inch bed or a six-foot, six-inch bed. Buyers with a mind toward going off road will also rejoice in the return of the Z71 package, complete with Rancho shocks, front tow hooks and additional under-body protection.