1) 582 cubic inch engine built by T&L Engines in South Carolina in 2009 , consisting of:
a. Dart 10.2 tall deck height cast iron block
b. Dart 340 aluminum heads
c. Dart intake manifold for dominator
d. AED Street Dominator carburetor 1050 CFM
e. Scat crankshaft
f. Eagle connecting rods
g. JE forged 9:00 to 1 pistons
h. Roller camshaft
i. Jessel belt drive
j. Jessel sportsman rockers
k. Milodon oil pan
l. Melling oil pump
m. Biondo Racing valve covers
2) MSD distributor, coil, and ignition box
3) Mattson's Custom aluminum radiator with electric fans
4) Stewart mechanical water pump
5) GZ Motorsports vacuum pump
6) Lemon 2 1/4” powder coated headers
7) 3 inch exhaust
8) Turbo 400 with manual valve body
9) 10 inch 3,000 stall Continental converter
10) B&M shifter that fits in standard Chevrolet center console
11) 9 inch Ford rear end
12) Eaton limited slip differential with 4:11 gears
13) Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro 31 x 16.5 x 15 LT tires
14) Coil over shocks with leaf springs and ladder bar rear suspension
15) Upper and lower tubular A arms on front end of car.
16) Corbeau bucket seats and seat belts.
17) Classis Dash carbon fiber dash with Autometer gauges
18) Weld Wheels front and rear
19) Car comes with spare Weld wheels with Mickey Thompson 31.0/10.5-15W ET Drag tube type tires
20) Fesler billet hood hinges
21) K&N air filter
22) Wilwood disc brakes front & rear
23) Detroit Speed windshield wiper motor
24) 10 gallon fuel cell
25) Quickfuel QFT 260 fuel pump
26) Powermaster mini starter with SFI approved flexplate.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro on 2040-cars
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
Auto Services in Arizona
Vibert Auto Tech ★★★★★
Town & Country Motors ★★★★★
Tempe Kia ★★★★★
Tanner Motors ★★★★★
Sycata Car Care ★★★★★
Auto blogWed, 14 Nov 2012 15:31:00 EST
General Motors is recalling certain 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze and Sonic models due to a defect in the driver's airbag system. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the airbag has a shorting bar which may contact two internal terminals. If that happens during a crash, the supplemental restraint may not deploy, increasing the risk of driver injury. The recall includes a total of 2,949 units.
GM will contact owners and replace the steering wheel airbag coil at no cost. At this point, it's unclear when the recall will begin, though owners may contact the automaker at 1-800-521-7300 for more information. You may also take a closer look at the full NHTSA notice below.
Chevrolet has thrown down the next hand in the pickup truck poker wars and revealed at least a couple of potential aces - depending on which numbers matter most to you. The 2014 2014 Silverado 1500 with its 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 gets 335 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, is mated to a six-speed automatic, can tow 11,500 pounds with the optional Max Trailer Package and costs the same as the outgoing Silverado, $24,585 (*including $995 destination fee). Chevy says the Silverado also stands atop the fuel economy charts when comparing any competitor with a V8 engine - and some competitors with V6 engines. The two-wheel drive model returns 16 miles per gallon city, 23 mpg highway, 19 mpg combined in two-wheel drive guise and 16 mpg city, 22 mpg highway and 18 mpg combined as a four-wheel drive.
For context around those numbers, the most fuel efficient V8-powered 2013 Ford F-150 pickups lose about two mpg in every metric compared to the Silverado, the 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost returning 16 city, 18 highway and 22 combined in two-wheel drive. However, that EcoBoost does have 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. You can get a Ram 1500 with a 3.6-liter V6 that gets 25 mpg highway, but it has 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. The 2013 Ram with the 5.7-liter Hemi V8 and its 395 hp and 407 lb-ft drops one mpg in every category to the Silverado. Its tow rating is 200 pounds beyond its nearest competitor, the F-150 with the Max Trailer Tow Package.
Elsewhere, the new Silverado gets a quieter cab with a redesigned interior, a new bed with improved load-management possibilities, disc brakes all around, tweaked steering and suspension, along with free standard scheduled maintenance for two years or 24,000 miles.
After you've convinced your better half to let you buy a new Corvette, then comes the hard part... actually figuring out which 'Vette you want. While Chevrolet has yet to release the official configurator for the 2014 Corvette Stingray, it did give us something else to kill some time playing around with.
The C7 Corvette "colorizer" recently went online, and it lets you look at the car in all of its available colors and wheel options from four different angles so that when this car does go on sale, you know exactly which one you want. It includes the Corvette's full pallet of colors including Torch Red, Laguna Blue and the hue you see above, Velocity Yellow. Toss in the black wheels, and we're sold. If you have some time this afternoon, be sure to check it out the Corvette colorizer for yourself, and even if you don't have the time, we've put together a gallery with all of the possible color combinations.