1976 Chevy 3500 Dump Truck on 2040-cars
Canton, Ohio, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
For Sale By:Private Seller
Model: C/K Pickup 3500
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Regular Cab
Trim: 2 Door Camper Special
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: 4x4
Options: 4-Wheel Drive
Power Options: Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: Camper Special
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 8
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
1976 Chevy 1 ton 4x4 dump
- transmission is a 700 R4 4 speed auto. It was rebuilt 2 years ago and during the rebuild I had a beast sunshell, more clutch's, shift kit, and a manual valve body installed
- the engine is a 350 V8. I'm not sure if it is original to the truck but it runs well and has a new edelbrock carb
- I had a new drive shaft built by custom clutch and had all spicer u joints installed
- the rearend has good breaks with new brake lines. I just replaced the seals in the rearend and changed the gear oil last winter
- 2 years ago i had the king pins and bushings replaced in the Dana 60 front end.
- the frame is in very nice shape. When I was building the truck I sand blasted and painted it
- the body is a 1979 and was purchased from california and is in great shape with no rocker, corner. or floor issues. The colors are dated but still a very nice body.
- the dump bed is a Meiller Kipper and is in decent shape. The tailgate is bent but still works. The bed dump has fold down sides and dumps to each side and to the rear. Also the floor of the bed was replaced 2 years ago
- The tires are BFG Commercial T/A Traction tires and are probably 50-60 percent
- This truck is equipped with the power assist juice breaks and has a heavy duty front bumper. The rear of the truck is equipped with a hitch and rings mounted to a heavy duty plate. It also has stainless steel towing mirrors. I have listed everything I can think of but can answer any questions or send more pictures if needed.
The plow is a 2 year old Western 7'6" uni mount plow. It is in great shape and works well.
If you are interested in buying or have any questions please call Sean at 419 566 7887
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 3500 for Sale
Auto Services in Ohio
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Driveshafts
Address: 3340 Elyria Ave, Amherst
Phone: (440) 244-0130
Auto Repair & Service, Gas Stations, Tire Dealers
Address: 28233 Lorain Rd, Strongsville
Phone: (440) 777-8720
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 3505 Sunflower Rd, Calcutta
Phone: (724) 846-4831
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 94 Loop Rd, Springboro
Phone: (866) 413-0479
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Brake Repair
Address: 12146 York Rd, N-Ridgeville
Phone: (440) 582-1992
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 22521 State Route 62, Maximo
Phone: (330) 821-5488
Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:00:00 EST
The car you see above is the 2014 Chevrolet SS, and it's important both because it is the first rear-wheel-drive performance sedan from Chevy in 17 years, and because it will be the nameplate the brand uses on NASCAR tracks all across the country starting this year.
Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:31:00 EST
Though it wears a name as American as baseball and apple pie, the machine was actually designed and built in Australia, sharing most of its parts with the brand-new VF-model Holden Commodore. That said, the basic chassis bits are shared with other Chevrolet models like the Camaro and Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle.
While Chevrolet is happy to sell a Malibu or Impala to anyone looking for a mainstream family sedan, but the SS is reserved for buyers interested first and foremost in performance. Most sedans sold these days are front-wheel drive, which is great for everyday driving and when the weather goes bad, but the SS is instead a rear-wheel-drive vehicle aimed at enthusiasts who love to drive and who prefer speed and performance above all else.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued a recall for a number of General Motors cars and crossovers bought or currently registered in the hot-climate states of Arkansas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma and Texas. As many as 40,859 units consisting of the 2007 Chevrolet Equinox, Pontiac Torrent and Saturn Ion and the 2007-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt (shown) and its Pontiac G5 twin are being recalled for potential fuel leaks.
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:00:00 EST
This recall is being issued due to potentially faulty fuel pump components that can crack and cause gasoline to leak from the return or supply ports and possibly cause a fire. NHTSA has not indicated how many fuel leaks or vehicle fires have been reported. As a fix, GM will replace the fuel pump modules on all affected vehicles free of charge. Since Pontiac and Saturn have been shuttered, owners will be able to go to another GM-brand dealership to have their vehicles repaired.
While the list of affected cars and crossovers varies by state and model year, if you own any of these models and live in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Oklahoma or Texas, be sure to check the official notice below for more details.
For the 2015-model-year, Chevrolet introduces Valet Mode for the Corvette, an enhancement to the Performance Data Recorder (PDR) already available and to your peace of mind. The PDR already captures 720p HD video with a windshield-mounted camera, records interior audio with a cabin microphone and gathers telemetry data using GPS, saving the data to an SD card in the glovebox. You can then watch your track-day antics with various information overlays on the center console screen.
Valet Mode will let you hit 'Replay' when your car gets pulled up front smelling vaguely of fricasseed clutch. Turned on by entering a four-digit code, it also locks the interior storage spaces and turns off the infotainment system. It can't be turned off until the code is re-entered. There's a press release below with more information as well as a video that explains how it works, with the obligatory dig at the 'Vette's biggest foe.