1964 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- Nice Restoration on Rust-Free truck. Truck was built at the St. Louis Chevrolet Plant and was the 21,889 pickup built in 1964. It has been registered in California and Arizona for most of its life.
- Chevy 350 cubic inch mated to a 350 Turbo automatic transmission with a B&M floor mounted shifter. Both were professionally rebuilt as stock and installed 3,000 miles ago. No leaks in powertrain.
- Hooker Competition Headers with dual exhaust and Magnaflow mufflers with 18 inch rolled stainless tips. Sounds great
- Converted to Power disc brakes. Excellent stopping power.
-Premium chrome front & rear bumpers and grille with black Chevrolet letters.
- New paint inside and out. Interior is painted the original tan. Exterior is painted Cinnamon Brown. Paint is not show quality but is very nice. Has minor imperfections that are difficult to photograph. Pickup bed is painted satin black and the floor is aluminum diamond plate.
- All body panels fit perfectly. Doors, hood, and tailgate open and close perfectly.
-MB Motoring aluminum wheels with Continental Conti-Touring Contact 235/60/16 tires. Tires have 75% tread left.
-Alpine stereo system with CD player and Ipod/Iphone input in the glove box. Alpine speakers mounted in the doors. Sounds great.
-All windows and rubber are in nice shape except for a small chip on the top edge of the driver's window.
-New tan cloth seat and black carpeting kit. Grant Classic Series steering wheel.
- This is an extremely reliable truck that drives great. All lights and gauges work to include the aftermarket ones.
-Pickup has a clear title and is garaged in Scottsdale, AZ.
-Only reason for selling is I also have a '58 Chevy truck and can't afford to keep both.
-Call Tom with any questions at 602-751-8053.
1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 longbed fleetside long bed short bed step side