1961 Chevy Belair Bubbletop.
The engine is a 1993 LT1 with a custom ground competition cam, stroked to a 383 with ported and polished heads. It woulds great with a big lumpy idle and turns out around 450 horse. The engine was built by Croppers Racing Engines. The transmission is a turbo 400 with a mild shift kit. The rear end is a stock 61 that has been narrowed 6 inches total with Mossier axles and 4 wheel disc brakes. The frame has been c-noched with all unwanted holes filled and smoothed. The rear trailing arms have been boxed, big front and rear sway bars added along with a fast ratio steering box. 18" tubs have been installed, the firewall has been smoothed with all unnecessary equipment removed, all exterior trim and door handles have been removed and smoothed, and long tip cut outs in the rear rocker panels house the new exhaust tips.
A few other points:
- 20" Detroit Steel in the rear
- 18" Detroit Steel in the front
- Ridetech 4 corner bag system with self levelers, two tanks, and two air compressors
- Suede headliner with custom stitching and LED interior light
- Custom interior covering everything (pillars, liners, etc)
- Trunk completely finished with Optima Red Top batt and a custom race gas tank covered in a custom "luggage" cover
- Brand new (2 weeks old) very very cool paint job. The bumpers and all front and rear trim has been painted gloss along with a portion of the side. Everything else is satin. It turned out very cool!
- Remote door and trunk poppers
- Hidded battery posts underneath the car mounted in the frame for charging or if the battery dies
- Hidden drivers side door popper
- 2 JL Audio 12"'s
- 2 JL 6X9's tastefully mounted in the front kick panels
- 5 channel JL amp mounted in hidden compartment in the trunk - with the bag valves and other electrical equipment
- Engine compartment is very clean
1961 Chevrolet Bel Air150210 on 2040-cars
Pensacola, Florida, United States
1961 Chevy Belair Bubbletop.
Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 for Sale
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210 sedan delivery(US $10,700.00)
- 1957 chevrolet bel air150210 bel-air(US $10,400.00)
- 1956 chevrolet bel air150210 150210b belair(US $11,500.00)
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210(US $17,200.00)
- 1957 chevrolet bel air150210(US $23,200.00)
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210(US $10,000.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yachty Rentals, Inc. ★★★★★
Westbrook Paint And Body ★★★★★
Westbrook Paint & Body ★★★★★
Ulmerton Road Automotive ★★★★★
Race Recap: 2013 Indianapolis 500 better than Bollywood; all the emotion, none of the music [spoilers]Mon, 27 May 2013 18:55:00 EST
If the 2013 Indy 500 were a movie it would be the one expected to win all the little statues come awards season, and if it were an athlete it would have made spectators watch in awe as it broke record after record. And this kind of talk comes after last year's race was considered one of the best ever - the last lap hijinks in 2012 and Takuma Sato's crash leading to a podium ceremony straight out of a Golden Globes tearjerker.
But this year's race delivered more than anyone expected, from the 250,000 fans to the commentators to the IndyCar series itself and, finally, to the guy who hopped through a two-mile window on Lap 197 to take the lead and keep it until the end.
Kelley Blue Book announced its annual Best Resale Value Award winners, and we weren't too surprised to see the list dominated by Japanese automakers - mainly Toyota and Honda. KBB hands out the awards based on the projected residual value of mostly all 2013 model year vehicles, and Toyota skated home with a number of awards including 10 of the 22 overall categories and having five of its products in the top 10 for models with best resale value. KBB's Best Resale Value Awards were announced in the same week as the ALG Residual Value Awards, and there were many similarities between both lists, especially when it came to Toyota.
To come up with its winners, KBB measures depreciation over the first five years of ownership, and looks for the cars it expects to hold its value the best after this time; on average, the report says the 2013 model year vehicles will lose 61.8 percent of its value in five years. Of the 22 categories, 15 slots were filled by Toyota, Honda and Nissan products, while the Camaro and Porsche (Cayenne and Panamera) each took home a pair of awards. If Toyota has anything to be upset about in this list of cars, it's that categories for Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car and Electric Vehicle went to the Ford Fusion and Chevrolet Volt, respectively.
The overall top 10 models for the best resale value in 2013 are, in alphabetical order:
While this year marks 60 years of the Chevrolet Corvette, the 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance focused on one of the coupe's most sought after models, the 1963 Sting Ray. General Motors design boss Ed Welburn was on hand to show off the all-new C7 Corvette, but even the hard-edged styling of the 2014 Stingray couldn't take away from the beautiful 1963 models sitting out on the field.
In addition to the original Sting Ray and the 1959 Sting Ray Concept, some of the other classic 'Vettes included "Big Tank" racecars, an interesting cutaway coupe, a right-hand-drive Z06 and the attention-grabbing 1963 Corvette Rondine by Pininfarina. Another impressive Corvette was the 1964 Corvette XP-819 rear-engine prototype. Owner Mike Yager had the car finished as a driving chassis for this year's show, but promises the car will be back to its original glory in time for next year's event.