1961 Chevy Belair Bubbletop.
The engine is a 1993 LT1 with a custom ground competition cam, stroked to a 383 with ported and polished heads. It woulds great with a big lumpy idle and turns out around 450 horse. The engine was built by Croppers Racing Engines. The transmission is a turbo 400 with a mild shift kit. The rear end is a stock 61 that has been narrowed 6 inches total with Mossier axles and 4 wheel disc brakes. The frame has been c-noched with all unwanted holes filled and smoothed. The rear trailing arms have been boxed, big front and rear sway bars added along with a fast ratio steering box. 18" tubs have been installed, the firewall has been smoothed with all unnecessary equipment removed, all exterior trim and door handles have been removed and smoothed, and long tip cut outs in the rear rocker panels house the new exhaust tips.
A few other points:
- 20" Detroit Steel in the rear
- 18" Detroit Steel in the front
- Ridetech 4 corner bag system with self levelers, two tanks, and two air compressors
- Suede headliner with custom stitching and LED interior light
- Custom interior covering everything (pillars, liners, etc)
- Trunk completely finished with Optima Red Top batt and a custom race gas tank covered in a custom "luggage" cover
- Brand new (2 weeks old) very very cool paint job. The bumpers and all front and rear trim has been painted gloss along with a portion of the side. Everything else is satin. It turned out very cool!
- Remote door and trunk poppers
- Hidded battery posts underneath the car mounted in the frame for charging or if the battery dies
- Hidden drivers side door popper
- 2 JL Audio 12"'s
- 2 JL 6X9's tastefully mounted in the front kick panels
- 5 channel JL amp mounted in hidden compartment in the trunk - with the bag valves and other electrical equipment
- Engine compartment is very clean
1961 Chevrolet Bel Air150210 on 2040-cars
Pensacola, Florida, United States
1961 Chevy Belair Bubbletop.
Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 for Sale
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210 sedan delivery(US $10,700.00)
- 1957 chevrolet bel air150210 bel-air(US $10,400.00)
- 1956 chevrolet bel air150210 150210b belair(US $11,500.00)
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210(US $17,200.00)
- 1957 chevrolet bel air150210(US $23,200.00)
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210(US $10,000.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Trail Auto Tag Agency ★★★★★
Justin Case Auto Repair ★★★★★
Santos Mobile Detailing ★★★★★
Walton`s Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Reliable Mechanics Inc ★★★★★
Race Recap: 2013 Indianapolis 500 better than Bollywood; all the emotion, none of the music [spoilers]Mon, 27 May 2013 18:55:00 EST
If the 2013 Indy 500 were a movie it would be the one expected to win all the little statues come awards season, and if it were an athlete it would have made spectators watch in awe as it broke record after record. And this kind of talk comes after last year's race was considered one of the best ever - the last lap hijinks in 2012 and Takuma Sato's crash leading to a podium ceremony straight out of a Golden Globes tearjerker.
But this year's race delivered more than anyone expected, from the 250,000 fans to the commentators to the IndyCar series itself and, finally, to the guy who hopped through a two-mile window on Lap 197 to take the lead and keep it until the end.
The official debut of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is only part of the excitement for fans of Chevy's virtuoso sportscar. Although we got to see the car and some of its preliminary specs in Detroit and Geneva, there is still no word on pricing and some of the juicier data points we've been waiting for - such as confirmed power output, EPA estimated mileage figures and performance numbers. Until then, CorvetteBlogger has gotten its hands on the order guide for the coupe version of the car - in both base and Z51 iterations - revealing tidbits like standard and optional features and available color combinations.
Some other new details made it onto the order guide, such as our first interior specs for the coupe including slightly less hip room and headroom, more shoulder room and the same amount of legroom. To see the full order guide, head on over to CorvetteBlogger. From what we can gather, it sounds like more information will be revealed on April 25 during a party at the Corvette Museum, and for those sun worshipers patiently waiting for a convertible, it would appear you've got another model year to wait through.
The new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has picked up another buff book accolade after capturing Road and Track's Performance Car of the Year award. The seventh-generation of America's sports car (sorry Viper, Mustang, et al.) has been named Automobile Magazine's Automobile of the Year.
Automobile's award to the Corvette over competitors is the mirror image of its rival Motor Trend, which named the Cadillac CTS its car of the year over the C7. The CTS was, according to the Automobile team, the closest contender to the mighty Stingray. Great news all around for General Motors it seems.
As for what pushed the Corvette past its distant, four-door cousin, Automobile commended its excellent, 6.2-liter V8 calling the car's performance "simply awesome" while also remarking that it is easier to drive fast than ever before thanks to steering and chassis tweaks. Following a theme set by other publications, there were also plaudits for the interior, of all things, with the buff book complimenting the car's ergonomics and material quality, while also praising the standard seats.