Fee and Tax Information:
- Deposit- The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 1 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
- Payment- Certified Check. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. If you have any questions please call for more information at 646-820-1005.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, processing ($399) as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered, but will have to complete it themselves.
- Buyer's Inspection- Every effort was made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle. We have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have some dings and scratches inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. We welcome a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection fees.
- Shipping- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges as well as locating a shipping company if local pick up is not possible. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving the origination. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is picked up by the shipping company.
- Warranty- This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. 3rd party extended warranties may be available and please search the web for more information on the topic.
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. Before you press buy it now you must confirm the availability of the vehicle. The following terms of sale apply to all of our auctions.
The successful bidder agrees to make payment arrangements within 2 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. You are required to handle and pay taxes in your own state for this vehicle.
Certified check, or 3rd-party financing payable by Certified Check.
Fees and Taxes:
All buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Auto Services in New York
Used Car Dealers
Address: 5560 W Ridge Rd, Byron
Phone: (585) 820-8346
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 202 Lake St.(In the Dell Electric Bldg.), North-Boston
Phone: (716) 312-0588
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 3524 Southwestern Blvd, South-Wales
Phone: (716) 662-5500
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 46 Jefferson St, Wellsville
Phone: (585) 593-3393
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 370 S Main St, Port-Gibson
Phone: (585) 394-4111
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 276 Boulevard, Sterling-Forest
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:30:00 EST
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian automaker already has its Spartanburg, SC factory which builds the company's X3, X5 and X6 crossovers. According to the story, Mexico is also under consideration for the BMW engine factory, with the report claiming a final decision will be made in 2014.
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:05:00 EST
"Establishing local motor manufacturing abroad is more complex than assembling cars, but it's a logical step for them to eventually start making engines in markets where they're expanding vehicle production," Juergen Pieper, an analyst for Bankhaus Metzler tells Bloomberg. Building engines in the US or Mexico would save BMW from having to ship engines for some of its most popular models across the Atlantic.
BMW, for its part, hasn't said anything concrete. Spokesman Mathias Schmidt is quoted in the story saying, "As part of our long-term growth strategy, we're frequently looking at different countries for possible locations of future production facilities. No decisions have been made yet, though, for an additional plant."
While the new M3 sedan and M4 coupe may be the big news, they're not the only things that BMW has in the cooker. The Bavarian automaker has just announced a new special edition that serves to highlight the Z4 roadster.
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:28:00 EST
Called the Pure Fusion Design package, the specially-equipped Z4 incorporates Nappa leather trim in ivory with brown stitching covering the seats, armrests and door panels. The lower dashboard is done up to match in white, with brown-accented black leather upper dash, window sills, sun visors and instrument surround. A brown leather line accents the interior, with Fineline wood trim.
BMW is offering the Z4 Pure Fusion Design in the unique shade of sparkling brown metallic pictured here, along with other available colors, and customers can combine the package with the M Sport pack as well. Scroll down for the full press release.
BMW's long-form teasing and rollout of its incredibly cool i8 has put us in a unique position to report from its world debut here in Frankfurt. Typically, an auto show debut marks just the start of the information dump about a new vehicle. The i8, however, is a car that we've already driven and reviewed, so perhaps the biggest news from the show floor is the official price of the thing, as well as getting to see it live and in person, of course.
Arriving in US showrooms in the spring of 2014, the i8 performance plug-in hybrid will carry a price tag of $135,700 (*not including $925 for destination and handling charges). That kind of cash puts the i8 near the very top of the BMW range (slotting just under the top-trim 7-Series models), and will buy a massive amount of new technology.
The four-seat i8 has the look of a true supercar, and its new-tech drivetrain will offer up the performance of a stirring sports car, at least. A TwinPower Turbo, three-cylinder, 1.5-liter engine will make 231 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque that's gets sent to the rear wheels, while a 96-kilowatt electric motor doles out 131 hp and 184 lb-ft of maximum torque to the fronts. Total system output of 362 hp and 420 lb-ft allows the i8 to sprint to 62 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds with all-wheels-driven handling, and it still returns an astonishing 94 miles per gallon US.