4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Auxiliary Audio Input
Driver Adjustable Lumbar
Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
Driver Vanity Mirror
Emergency Trunk Release
Front Head Air Bag
Front Reading Lamps
Front Side Air Bag
Heated Front Seat(s)
Leather Steering Wheel
Passenger Adjustable Lumbar
Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Power Door Locks
Power Driver Seat
Power Passenger Seat
Premium Sound System
Rain Sensing Wipers
Rear Head Air Bag
Rear Parking Aid
Rear Reading Lamps
Rear Wheel Drive
Remote Trunk Release
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Tire Pressure Monitor
Tires - Front Performance
Tires - Rear Performance
Universal Garage Door Opener
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Woodgrain Interior Trim
Terms & Conditions
Fee and Tax Information:
- Deposit- The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 1 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
- Payment- Certified Check. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. If you have any questions please call for more information at 646-820-1005.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, processing ($399) as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered, but will have to complete it themselves.
- Buyer's Inspection- Every effort was made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle. We have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have some dings and scratches inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. We welcome a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection fees.
- Shipping- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges as well as locating a shipping company if local pick up is not possible. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving the origination. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is picked up by the shipping company.
- Warranty- This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. 3rd party extended warranties may be available and please search the web for more information on the topic.
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. Before you press buy it now you must confirm the availability of the vehicle. The following terms of sale apply to all of our auctions.
The successful bidder agrees to make payment arrangements within 2 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. You are required to handle and pay taxes in your own state for this vehicle.
Certified check, or 3rd-party financing payable by Certified Check.
Fees and Taxes:
All buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
BMW 7-Series for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 101 Central Ave, Van-Buren-Point
Phone: (716) 363-6499
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1000 Jericho Tpke, Glenwood-Landing
Phone: (929) 224-0634
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Address: 248 Winthrop Ave, Garden-City
Phone: (516) 997-5583
Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Locks & Locksmiths
Address: 2025 Flatbush Ave, Rochdale-Village
Phone: (646) 470-4869
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 18 Ramapo Valley Rd, Nanuet
Phone: (201) 529-4353
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 211 Veterans Rd W, Staten-Island
Phone: (718) 967-7817
Tue, 20 May 2014 12:15:00 EST
BMW's all-new M3 Sedan is dynamically nearly identical to its two-door M4 Coupe sibling: a stopwatch reveals that both are sub-four-second cars to 60 miles per hour, a racetrack proves that the mechanical twins are equally as adept on a road course and a full afternoon of driving on public roads demonstrates that each possesses talented everyday adaptability.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:00:00 EST
Yet after driving both BMW models back-to-back over two full days in Portugal, it's clear there are a few noticeable differences, both objective and subjective, that don't require instrument testing to reveal. All it takes is a few hours behind the wheel of both cars to conclude that one is slightly more agile, and the other a bit more twitchy. One has better outward visibility, while its counterpart is unquestionably more convenient.
It is the little things - subtleties attained through seat-of-the-pants observations - that eventually allow me to choose a favorite.
Not content with a bit part on the options sheet, high-end sound gets a starring role on the BMW Individual 6 Series Gran Coupe Bang & Olufsen Edition. There's no technical difference between the 1,200-watt, 16-speaker High End Surround Sound System in this run of 6 Series Gran Coupes and the $3,700 system you can order as an option on the standard Gran Coupe, but the special edition gets brushed black aluminum finish speaker grilles, a first for the range.
Wed, 08 May 2013 11:57:00 EST
The packages and colors are what set these apart, exteriors available in either Brilliant White Metallic or Dark Graphite II Metallic, interiors possible in either black or Opal White and black. You'll also get upgrades like the Cold Weather, M Sport Edition Packages on the non-M car, the Competition Package and Executive Package on the M, plus piano black wood trim, special floor mats and lots of B&O badging.
This isn't just a special edition, it's a limited edition, with BMW saying only 100 will be produced. Prices start at $116,240 for the 650i B&O Edition and top out at $152,423 for the M6 B&O Edition. There's a press release below with more details, and we've included a video on the stereo itself to help understand why it might deserve a car named after it.
Is This A Great Idea For An M Model?
The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe is already an issue of large debate. The essential business case for the car is that it's more distinctive than a straight 5 or 6 Series, and has much of the sense of space and luxury of a 7 Series. It has the wheelbase of a 5 Series, the relative width of a 6 Series, and an exterior length close to the standard wheelbase 7 Series. And, as we reported in our drive of the 640i Gran Coupe in May 2012, the 6 Series Gran Coupe costs pretty much the same as the 7 Series, engine trim for engine trim. The sedan (coupe?) is therefore a proposal clearly meant for an extremely particular clientele. There's no news yet on how well exactly the 6 Series Gran Coupe is selling in its chief markets, but we are curious. The Germans frequently tend not to break out their sales figures that way, mixing sales of the Gran Coupe in with the two-door 6 Series.
And, so, we have now arrived at the inevitable point where the M version must be introduced. Say howdy to the $113,000 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe (actually $115,195 for starters with all of the taxes added). That's $4,650 more than the also highly priced M6 coupe. Let the vehement debates begin. The upcoming 2014 Audi RS7 should be priced right at this level as well, and the Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG (perhaps with an S iteration in the next allotment we get Stateside) should go for roughly the same.