1997 Acura Rl Premium Sedan 4-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Chantilly, VA, United States
Engine:3.5L 3475CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Trim: Premium Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: 3.5 PREMIUM
Number of Cylinders: 6
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
1997 ACURA 3.5 RL PREMIUM PKG,4DR SEDAN, BLACK ON BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, POWER SUNROOF, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, POWER SEATS, HEATED SEATS, MEMORY SEATS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOWS, BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, WOOD TRIM, KEYLESS ENTRY, JUST SERVICED, GREAT VALUE.
GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL
Good credit or Bad credit. Our finance experts can make decisions fairly quickly and the general details of the interest rates, term and conditions of loans are explained by the Finance Managers. We have lenders who specialize in working with the credit-challenged loans. We welcome good customers and also customer who need our help after bankruptcy, divorce, repossessions, slow pay, foreclosures, Charge-Offs, Foreclosures, etc..... Call us and speak to our finance expert to get PRE-Qualified. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FINANCE THIS VEHICLE, YOU MUST GET PRE-QUALIFED BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE. CALL 703-957-4516 TO GET PRE-QUALIFED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The successful winning bidder will receive an email from us with instructions on completing the purchase. Please remember your eBay obligations. By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above as outlined in the User Agreement that you accepted when you registered as an eBay™ Community Member.
2. We require a deposit of $500.00 within 24 hour after the end of auction. The deposit of $500.00 is non-refundable. We accept credit cards (for deposits only), money order; cashier's check (must clear before release of vehicle). The remaining balance (USD) must be paid in full within 3 days after the end of auction in cashier check, cash, or money order.
3. Seller has disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle thru pictures and written descriptions. It is on the buyer to verify the condition of the car. All vehicles are sold AS-IS NO WARRANTY, The mileage on the vehicle, upon delivery, will not be an exact match to the mileage shown due to test drive, inspection, etc. We welcome pre-purchase, onsite inspections by competent parties or authorized service centers. All vehicles are available for inspection by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for ALL fees and charges for inspections made at buyer's discretion.
4. Please call us at (703) 957-4516 for details on the required fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all State, County, City Taxes, and Fees, as well as Title/Registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. (1) Winning bidder to contact ALTECH CARS LTD within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm the intent to purchase. (2) All bidders should have all questions answered prior to placing a bid.
5. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the deposit is not received within 24hr, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. All winning bidders are required to pay a $399.00 dealer processing fee, business license tax of .17% of the sale price.
Acura RL for Sale
Auto Services in Virginia
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 7277 Richmond Rd, Wicomico
Phone: (757) 564-9700
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Body Repair & Painting
Address: 9092 Euclid Ave, Manassas
Phone: (703) 686-4295
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2700 Nine Mile Rd, University-Of-Richmond
Phone: (804) 643-0962
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 11239 Jefferson Ave, Langley-Afb
Phone: (757) 596-3883
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4909 Trade Center Dr, Snell
Phone: (540) 834-4067
Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Tire Dealers
Address: 712 Richmond Ave, Churchville
Phone: (540) 886-1160
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:59:00 EST
Realizing that it must spend more marketing dollars to compete with the more established luxury automakers, Acura is preparing to launch its most expensive ad campaign ever for its redesigned 2014 MDX. At $78 million, according to Advertising Age, the new "Made for Mankind" campaign that kicks off next month is exactly double what Acura spent on the 2013 RDX launch last year. It's also the brand's first cooperation with its new agency, Boston- and Los-Angeles-based Mullen Advertising. Thanks to its bigger budget, we'll be seeing ads for the MDX pop up just about everywhere from television commercials, cinemas and billboards to videos focused on computers and mobile devices.
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:01:00 EST
The first such video is entitled "Human Race," and it enunciates Acura's recent tagline highlight, the synergy between man and machine. More interestingly, the 2014 MDX, which went on sale this month, doesn't make an appearance in the 60-second spot until close to the end. This video is posted below as well as a press release from Acura along with images of various ads we should start soon.
We're fresh from a balmy rooftop deck in downtown Detroit, where Honda held a meeting this week to discuss and demonstrate a few upcoming advanced safety features. A clear focus of the mini event was the company's new Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P) technology, with a suite of Vehicle-to-Motorcycle (V2M) tech a significant second course.
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:00:00 EST
With spirits still high from announcing the 2014 Odyssey as the first minivan to win the Top Safety Pick+ status from IIHS - and after seeing the application of new high-strength-steel sections of the Acura MDX body structure - Honda shared the fruits of some safety tech that is still in the research phase.
Parent company Honda is issuing a recall for Acura TSX vehicles from model years 2004 to 2008, for a rather interesting fault with the electrical systems (well, kind of). It seems that TSX made between during that range have carpeting that degrades when it becomes saturated with "corrosive materials for deicing." The carpeting is in contact with each Acura's electronic control unit, which may in turn rust or become corroded as a result. All of that business could cause the engine to stall.
Acura is singling out cars registered in states that use these corrosive deicing materials (presumably road salt): Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia.
Owners of affected vehicles will be notified by Honda and instructed to bring their cars into the nearest Acura dealership. Dealers will inspect the ECU for damage, replace if needed, and cover with a waterproof piece; all free of charge. Check out the official recall notice below.