1997 Acura Rl Premium Sedan 4-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Chantilly, VA, United States
Engine:3.5L 3475CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Trim: Premium Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: 3.5 PREMIUM
Number of Cylinders: 6
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
1997 ACURA 3.5 RL PREMIUM PKG,4DR SEDAN, BLACK ON BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, POWER SUNROOF, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, POWER SEATS, HEATED SEATS, MEMORY SEATS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOWS, BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, WOOD TRIM, KEYLESS ENTRY, JUST SERVICED, GREAT VALUE.
GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL
Good credit or Bad credit. Our finance experts can make decisions fairly quickly and the general details of the interest rates, term and conditions of loans are explained by the Finance Managers. We have lenders who specialize in working with the credit-challenged loans. We welcome good customers and also customer who need our help after bankruptcy, divorce, repossessions, slow pay, foreclosures, Charge-Offs, Foreclosures, etc..... Call us and speak to our finance expert to get PRE-Qualified. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FINANCE THIS VEHICLE, YOU MUST GET PRE-QUALIFED BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE. CALL 703-957-4516 TO GET PRE-QUALIFED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The successful winning bidder will receive an email from us with instructions on completing the purchase. Please remember your eBay obligations. By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above as outlined in the User Agreement that you accepted when you registered as an eBay™ Community Member.
2. We require a deposit of $500.00 within 24 hour after the end of auction. The deposit of $500.00 is non-refundable. We accept credit cards (for deposits only), money order; cashier's check (must clear before release of vehicle). The remaining balance (USD) must be paid in full within 3 days after the end of auction in cashier check, cash, or money order.
3. Seller has disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle thru pictures and written descriptions. It is on the buyer to verify the condition of the car. All vehicles are sold AS-IS NO WARRANTY, The mileage on the vehicle, upon delivery, will not be an exact match to the mileage shown due to test drive, inspection, etc. We welcome pre-purchase, onsite inspections by competent parties or authorized service centers. All vehicles are available for inspection by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for ALL fees and charges for inspections made at buyer's discretion.
4. Please call us at (703) 957-4516 for details on the required fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all State, County, City Taxes, and Fees, as well as Title/Registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. (1) Winning bidder to contact ALTECH CARS LTD within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm the intent to purchase. (2) All bidders should have all questions answered prior to placing a bid.
5. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the deposit is not received within 24hr, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. All winning bidders are required to pay a $399.00 dealer processing fee, business license tax of .17% of the sale price.
Acura RL for Sale
Auto Services in Virginia
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 10701 Midlothian Tpke, Manakin-Sabot
Phone: (804) 378-0707
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts
Address: 3308 W Clay St, Richmond
Phone: (804) 358-3509
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 10456 Colonel Ct, New-Baltimore
Phone: (703) 368-0371
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 400 Wythe Creek Rd, Poquoson
Phone: (757) 868-7000
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 1615 Earlysville Rd, Mission-Home
Phone: (434) 978-1875
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 218 Liberty St # A, Chesapeake
Phone: (757) 494-0949
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:00:00 EST
It wasn't so long ago that Honda was known for its sporty two-door models, with models ranging from the Civic del Sol to the Prelude and from the Acura Integra and RSX to the Honda S2000. But look at its range today and all you'll see are the Civic and Accord coupes. Honda has essentially let competitors like the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ and Nissan 370Z take the place it once claimed as its own. But if you were hoping Honda would fight back with a new coupe or convertible of its own, we're afraid you're going to have to downgrade those hopes to pipe dreams.
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:30:00 EST
While in Japan ahead of the Tokyo Motor Show, Autoblog had a chance to sit down with American Honda CEO Tetsuo Iwamura (pictured at right). When we asked about the potential for a new sports coupe or convertible in the Honda or Acura lineup, he pointed to the current Civic and Accord coupes - not to mention the upcoming new NSX - but said that Honda has no replacement for any of the aforementioned models (or a rival for the FR-S or 370Z) in the pipeline, saying only that the company is monitoring potential demand.
What Iwamura-san did note was that he's a personal fan of the new S660 roadster (pictured above) set to be unveiled tomorrow, and he is pushing (or at least hoping) that it will come to North America. Given that he's head of both Honda's American office and its global automobile operations, one might think that the only person he would have to persuade is himself (well... himself, and potential buyers), but the sporty droptop looks to be about kei-sized, which sadly suggests that it may be too small for American tastes and perhaps not designed with US crash-test standards in mind anyway.
The short life of the Acura ILX has been vexed by one glaringly odd standard equipment choice, mediocre reviews, getting outsold by its competition as it posted slower-than-projected sales and a pledge by Honda to upgrade its supposedly upgraded offering. Therefore, when Automotive News reports that just 91 of the Civic-based Acura sedans were manufactured last month - after a string of production months in double-digits - it would be easy to press the button for the alarm bells.
Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:57:00 EST
But that would be hasty, because it is actually the 2013 Honda Civic that is crimping the production pipeline of the ILX. The vastly higher sales numbers of the Honda meant that all three North American plants that produce it needed to crank up output to satisfy dealer inventory needs, including the Greenburg, Indiana plant that makes both the Civic and the ILX. As the classic guns-vs-butter Economy 101 lesson taught us - in which making more of one necessarily means making less of the other - well, the Civic is the gun.
Honda prepared for this eventuality by cranking out the Acuras while it got ready for Civic production. The ILX has held steady at about 500 units shy of company projections every month, and the current inventory represents about 90 days worth of sales. That makes Greenburg's ostensibly low numbers in line with the realities of the ILX, and the situation probably won't change much as Acura gets ready for the improved 2014 ILX.
Immediately after landing at Washington's Dulles airport, an Acura representative handed me the keys to a 2014 TSX with fewer than 180 miles on its clock. The four-cylinder engine started and I pointed its signature beak towards a destination in Middleburg, VA. It was a curious move by the Japanese automaker, especially considering that I had flown no less than 2,300 miles to drive the discontinued vehicle's ostensible successor, the all-new 2015 Acura TLX.
Yet spending a solid 40 minutes with a sparkling-new version of the outgoing model that still smelled showroom fresh, allowed me an opportunity to scrutinize the dropped sedan and remind myself why it had never really blown me away - it was good at doing many things, but truly great at doing none.
Time with the TSX also started me thinking about the Acura TL, the second model that the TLX will effectively replace. I have better memories of the slightly larger sedan, especially the SH-AWD 6MT trim - it's a solid driver's car - but it, too, fell short in areas where competitors, including the Audi A4, BMW 3 Series, Cadillac ATS, Lexus IS and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, excelled.