1997 Acura Rl Premium Sedan 4-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Chantilly, VA, United States
Engine:3.5L 3475CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Trim: Premium Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: 3.5 PREMIUM
Number of Cylinders: 6
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
1997 ACURA 3.5 RL PREMIUM PKG,4DR SEDAN, BLACK ON BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, POWER SUNROOF, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, POWER SEATS, HEATED SEATS, MEMORY SEATS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOWS, BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, WOOD TRIM, KEYLESS ENTRY, JUST SERVICED, GREAT VALUE.
GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL
Good credit or Bad credit. Our finance experts can make decisions fairly quickly and the general details of the interest rates, term and conditions of loans are explained by the Finance Managers. We have lenders who specialize in working with the credit-challenged loans. We welcome good customers and also customer who need our help after bankruptcy, divorce, repossessions, slow pay, foreclosures, Charge-Offs, Foreclosures, etc..... Call us and speak to our finance expert to get PRE-Qualified. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FINANCE THIS VEHICLE, YOU MUST GET PRE-QUALIFED BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE. CALL 703-957-4516 TO GET PRE-QUALIFED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The successful winning bidder will receive an email from us with instructions on completing the purchase. Please remember your eBay obligations. By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above as outlined in the User Agreement that you accepted when you registered as an eBay™ Community Member.
2. We require a deposit of $500.00 within 24 hour after the end of auction. The deposit of $500.00 is non-refundable. We accept credit cards (for deposits only), money order; cashier's check (must clear before release of vehicle). The remaining balance (USD) must be paid in full within 3 days after the end of auction in cashier check, cash, or money order.
3. Seller has disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle thru pictures and written descriptions. It is on the buyer to verify the condition of the car. All vehicles are sold AS-IS NO WARRANTY, The mileage on the vehicle, upon delivery, will not be an exact match to the mileage shown due to test drive, inspection, etc. We welcome pre-purchase, onsite inspections by competent parties or authorized service centers. All vehicles are available for inspection by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for ALL fees and charges for inspections made at buyer's discretion.
4. Please call us at (703) 957-4516 for details on the required fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all State, County, City Taxes, and Fees, as well as Title/Registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. (1) Winning bidder to contact ALTECH CARS LTD within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm the intent to purchase. (2) All bidders should have all questions answered prior to placing a bid.
5. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the deposit is not received within 24hr, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. All winning bidders are required to pay a $399.00 dealer processing fee, business license tax of .17% of the sale price.
Acura RL for Sale
Auto Services in Virginia
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 401 E Diamond Ave, Greenway
Phone: (301) 258-2774
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing
Address: 2603 English Tavern Rd, Timberlake
Phone: (434) 821-3735
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 74 Broadview Ave, Warrenton
Phone: (540) 347-8552
Used Car Dealers
Address: 3530 N Military Hwy, Norfolk
Phone: (757) 853-2385
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
Address: 23101 Old Valley Pike, Bentonville
Phone: (540) 459-2005
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 10410 Warwick Blvd, Fort-Eustis
Phone: (757) 506-7759
Fri, 09 Aug 2013 11:26:00 EST
It's not often that things owned by the late Ayrton Senna come up for sale, but the seller of this black-on-black 1993 Honda NSX (aka, Acura NSX) eBay find claims it was once owned by the Formula One legend, and that he left a footprint on the factory carpet that can still be seen today. (Footprint, or vacuum lines?...)
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:59:00 EST
NSX no. T000999 was given to Senna as a gift from his mentor and sponsor, Antonio de Almeida Braga, the seller claims, and it was stored at a palace near the Estoril F1 circuit in Portugal. He also was known to drive two other NSXs, a black one and a red one - the latter in which he was seen often.
The seller claims to have owned T000999, which is still in Portugal, for 17 years, and the 31,000-mile odometer indicates it was driven about 1,500 miles per year on average. Thankfully the car has been kept stock, so whoever buys it can enjoy driving it just as Senna did - that is, if the car actually is what it's claimed to be. If the story checks out, then this is one valuable NSX, which is reflected in the high minimum starting bid of 47,500 pounds ($73,620). There have been no bids at time of writing, but with nine days left in the auction, we'll be keeping our eyes on this one.
The Acura ZDX hasn't exactly lived a conventional existence, so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised that its death announcement isn't going according to standard industry protocol, either. Parent company Honda has taken the unusual step of trumpeting a refreshed-for-2013 model while simultaneously announcing that this will be the model's last year. According to Acura, the model's cancellation comes as the brand "sharpens its focus on new models and core products" like the forthcoming RLX sedan.
Tue, 13 May 2014 14:57:00 EST
The audaciously styled crossover has been, to be charitable, a very reluctant seller since its 2009 introduction, but for 2013, Acura is jazzing up its concept car for the street with new kit. The changes include a lightly reworked front shield grille along with new power folding side mirrors and new tech features including lane departure and forward collision warning systems.
We'd say that announcing the model's discontinuation at the same time one is presenting a freshened model could hurt sales, but we're not sure there's anyone paying attention. Last year, Acura managed to shift just 1,564 units of the ZDX, giving it the No. 4 spot on our Worst Sellers of 2011 list. Through September, Automotive News reports that only 642 examples have been sold in 2012, making it one of the rarest new cars on the market.
It's easy to think of most wealthy celebrities as egotistical, materialistic individuals who own a Ferrari for every day of the week. The reality, though, is often much less severe. See, they can get attached to things, like cars, just like normal folks. Take Alfred Morris, for example. A 22-year-old running back with the Washington Redskins. Morris still drives the 1991 Mazda 626 that he had in college, despite a healthy $2.2 million contract.
Rapper/actor Ludacris is an even more extreme example of automotive loyalty. With an estimated net worth of over $70 million, Luda has the money for his own private plane. Yet that wealth doesn't stop him from regularly driving the 1993 Acura Legend he has had since before he found fame.
Ludacris, whose real name is Chris Bridges, recently discussed his old Acura during an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneris Show to promote his new album. It sounds like he's put 10,000 miles on the trusty sedan since it last popped up online less than a year ago, so it's pretty clear that he drives it on the regular. In fact, Ludacris says he still pens new songs sitting inside it, just like he used to back in the day when he was starting out.