17"/18" Volk Racing TE-37 forged wheels with Yokohoma AD08R tires
KW V3 coilover suspension
Science of Speed Twin Turbocharger System
- Science of Speed modified twin GT25R ball bearing, oil lubricated, water cooled
- Front & rear exhaust manifolds: CNC machined stainless steel flanges, forged stainless steel tubular TIG
- Front & rear turbocharger down pipes with separated wastegate dump tubes: stainless steel tubular TIG back-purged
- Liquid-air intercooler, heat exchanger, water pump, and reservoir
- Aluminum TIG welded intake charge tubes
- Twin intake system with AEM Dry-Flow air filters
- TIAL 50mm vent to atmosphere blow-off valve
- Turbocharger water cooling installation kit
- Oil feed & oil drain installation kit with custom dual cylinder head feed fittings
- Science of Speed AEM Series 2 EMS
- RC Engineering 750cc Fuel Injectors
- Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
- Science of Speed R-Spec Exhaust System
- Science of Speed Test Pipes for R-Spec Forced Induction Exhaust System
- Science of Speed Sport 350 Clutch & Flywheel Kit
2004 Acura Nsx Coupe on 2040-cars
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Acura NSX for Sale
Auto Services in New Jersey
Venango Auto Service ★★★★★
Twins Auto Repair Ii ★★★★★
Tg Auto (Dba) Tj Auto ★★★★★
Szabo Signs ★★★★★
Auto blogFri, 07 Nov 2014 10:44:00 EST
The net enveloping vehicles in the Takata airbag inflator recall just seems to keep widening. Honda is now updating its previous campaign to revise the status for even more models that were ever registered in (or originally sold in) 13 high-humidity US states and territories.
All of these vehicles were included in the company's earlier repairs. However, at the time this fix was titled "a safety improvement campaign." This latest action upgrades that condition to "a formal recall," according to Honda's official statement. The models include: the 2003-2005 Honda Accord, 2001-2005 Civic (pictured above), 2002-2005 CR-V, 2003-2004 Element, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2005 Pilot, 2006 Ridgeline, 2003-2005 Acura MDX and the 2005 Acura RL. All of these need to have their passenger-side, front airbag inflator replaced, and the recall affects Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Saipan, Guam and American Samoa.
As with the rest of these affected vehicles, it's possible in a collision for the inflator to rupture spraying metal shrapnel at occupants. There are at least 139 injuries attributed to this problem from a variety of automakers so far. Among this latest population of vehicles, Honda says there have been no confirmed injuries or fatalities related to these exploding inflators.
Coming off a complete redesign for 2013, the second model year the second-generation Acura RDX has received a few tweaks to its equipment packaging and a slight increase in pricing for 2014. With all models receiving a price hike of $200, the 2014 RDX will now have a base price of $34,520 (*not including $895 for destination).
New for the 2014 RDX, Acura has included even more technology to the standard models, including a push-button starter, rear-view camera and an updated audio system that delivers Pandora Internet radio, SMS text messaging and Active Noise Control. Buyers will still be able to add all-wheel drive and the optional Technology Package. Scroll down for a press release breaking down more features of the 2014 RDX and complete model pricing.
Honda has announced a recall that affects two of our favorite, dearly departed cars from the brand's portfolio: the S2000 roadster and Acura RSX coupe. A total of 5,239 S2000 models from the 2006 and 2007 model years are affected by this problem, as are 13,113 2006 Acura RSX models.
"A production error may have allowed brake booster components to be produced outside of the original specifications, potentially causing decreased brake assistance over time, which could increase the risk of a crash," American Honda said in a press release. Thus, dealerships will inspect and, if necessary, replace the brake booster setups in these vehicles, free of charge.
No crashes or injuries have been reported in relation to this brake problem. Honda says the problem was discovered during warranty claim analysis.